Ashten G

Started by dextrous63, April 27, 2023, 11:02:00 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

The story of the death of a 34 year old woman who apparently has some resemblance to Kim Kardashian (no idea who she is, but have heard the name) was online.  Feel free to google Ashten G at your leisure.  She seems to have a "following" of 600000 on social media, and has spent tens of thousands on plastic surgery, the last of which seemingly may have killed her.

The question I have is not only what was wrong with her for doing this to herself, but what was wrong with the medics who helped her?
I thought they were under an oath to "do no harm"?!

Alex

Dear Lord ! obviously a mental health problem.

Diasi

I've never heard of her but Google says she had a cardiac arrest after her latest round of surgery & I doubt they'd have been able to do CPR on her.  
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

There have been other examples of people who clearly have something not quite right going on in their heads to the extent that they become obsessed/addicted to what IMHO is self harming ( physically as well as emotionally seeking attention).

I hope that whatever Doctor who did carry this latest procedure is struck off and proven to have wilfully committed manslaughter.  Only then will others think twice about aiding addicts and mentally infirm inappropriately for personal financial gain.

Michael Rolls

seems only right - you don't have to help someone harm themelves
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Unbelievable that anyone in their right mind would want to do that to their body, and that any 'doctor' would be prepared to do it.    
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

The doctor may just have liked big boobs.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

I don't know what to say about this woman except these so called doctors should be struck off for aiding and abetting mentally ill people to mutilate themselves. 

Every day this world seems madder to me, what on earth is going on?

klondike

Bizarre. Fashions used to just be stupid clothes and hair not stupid deformities.

dextrous63

The doctor has significantly contributed towards her death.  Negligence at best, murder at worse.

Scrumpy

She obviously thought that she looked attractive.. My mind boggles as to what man would fancy her...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 28, 2023, 10:51:44 AMShe obviously thought that she looked attractive.. My mind boggles as to what man would fancy her...
It would clearly attract the unpleasant men who would view sleeping with her as a curiousity "trophy", thus quite probably making her even more I'll and desperate in her quest for being liked and loved.

Such a shame really IMHO.  God only knows what her family thought about it all, and what they must be going through now.

Scrumpy

Very sad.. She obviously thought the 'Looks' that she attracted were of admiration..
I agree that the surgeon should be taken to account..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Diasi on April 28, 2023, 09:13:43 AMThe doctor may just have liked big boobs.  :grin:

Far more likely, he liked the big bucks he was earning for doing this surgery.