a 'tail' with a happy ending

Started by Michael Rolls, November 15, 2022, 08:24:58 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Bloody fireworks, but a lovely happy ending.

klondike

Unless that was a misprint the poor dog was loose for 10 days. Plus it was early fireworks to blame.

Something for voters to ponder. ..
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Alex

She was only missing for a few hours.

klondike

I see. It was reported on the site late. It says 7 hours ago at the top of the report and the incident was on 3rd which was 12 days ago not the 10 I mentioned.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Alex

What do you expect from the BBC ?  :smiley:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

To be honest they must be clutching at straws. A dog was scared by a firework and when bolting ran into a police station nearly a fortnight ago and they only just put it on their site.  :nooo:

Scrumpy

What a heartwarming story.. Rosie is one hell of a dog..

Heard on the radio yesterday that a woman lost her dog.. A dog had been in a traffic road accident and she picked up the body and buried it.. Thinking it to be her pet dog..
She was surprised when her dog came home at a later date...  All very sad/happy for someone..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on November 15, 2022, 08:28:48 PMBloody fireworks, but a lovely happy ending.

Hear Hear Alex, my little lot were terrified. A big cruiser on the lake was to me absolutely disgusting and it's bloody rocket remains were all over the wood the next day when I went for a ride.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...