Manston Centre

Started by Alex, November 02, 2022, 12:44:00 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

On Monday and Tuesday hundreds of dinghy boys were moved out of the centre, not to deportation centres but to hotels in many parts of England. 

A Conservative Party fundraising event on Friday at the Holiday Inn, Hoylake Wirral has been cancelled after the hotel agreed to take in dinghy boys instead :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

klondike

Perhaps they should pass a collecting tin round them?

Alex

I just thought how ironic it was  :yay:

Raven

Where are holiday makers to these areas staying now? I know I certainly wouldn't want to go to a lovely hotel where I look for good service and peace n quiet, if it was full of these dinghy blokes.

klondike

It must have been on Farage where somebody pointed out that far more dinghy boys go to the north west than to the south east. Let the buggers have some royal palaces.

November 02, 2022, 12:59:17 PM
Quote from: Raven on November 02, 2022, 12:56:10 PMWhere are holiday makers to these areas staying now? I know I certainly wouldn't want to go to a lovely hotel where I look for good service and peace n quiet, if it was full of these dinghy blokes.
They take over the whole hotel.

Raven

So there's no place for tourists to stay?

Sheila

Quote from: Alex on November 02, 2022, 12:44:00 PMOn Monday and Tuesday hundreds of dinghy boys were moved out of the centre, not to deportation centres but to hotels in many parts of England. 

A Conservative Party fundraising event on Friday at the Holiday Inn, Hoylake Wirral has been cancelled after the hotel agreed to take in dinghy boys instead :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

I bet the residents of Hoylake are thrilled  :sad: :sad:

klondike

Quote from: Raven on November 02, 2022, 01:02:33 PMSo there's no place for tourists to stay?
A different hotel if there is one. Otherwise the local cafes and the like can probably just shut up shop. Once it is know that there is a hotel full of dinghy boys the place won't be high on folks itinery lists though.

Raven

Such a shame, those idiots in government are letting our way of life go to hell......AND FOR WHAT? They must know how the people feel about it and how much we hate them being here. :cry:

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on November 02, 2022, 12:57:58 PMIt must have been on Farage where somebody pointed out that far more dinghy boys go to the north west than to the south east. Let the buggers have some royal palaces.

Phew!!! This is when I pleased to be living in the SE..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Sheila on November 02, 2022, 01:03:26 PMI bet the residents of Hoylake are thrilled  :sad: :sad:

I bet they are, some really posh properties in Hoylake !   
They're all over the place, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port, Chester.  The north west has received more than other areas.

Ashy

Quote from: klondike on November 02, 2022, 12:57:58 PMThey take over the whole hotel.
But now they're talking about booking rooms for the illegal parasites so you won't know. Best to stick to boarding houses if they are still solvent.

klondike

With all the hotels full where do you think they are booking the rooms  :rolleyes:

Alex

Exactly, B & Bs will be full soon.