Yet another senior moment.

Started by Michael Rolls, November 01, 2022, 10:25:46 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

I use an electric razor. It, my phone and my I-pad sit next to each other plugged in overnight on one of the kitchen working surfaces.
Time for a shave - wandered into the kitchen to pick up the necessary appliance, wandered back into the lounge. As I was about to sit down, I fell to wondering 'How am I going to shave myself with an I-pad?'
Mike  [2040]  [2040]
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I don't get "senior moments"
I get "senior days instead"  :sad:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't you just love 'em..!! 
Good to know that they are happening to others all over the world..
Great when you can laugh at yourself.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 01, 2022, 10:25:46 AMI use an electric razor. It, my phone and my I-pad sit next to each other plugged in overnight on one of the kitchen working surfaces.
Time for a shave - wandered into the kitchen to pick up the necessary appliance, wandered back into the lounge. As I was about to sit down, I fell to wondering 'How am I going to shave myself with an I-pad?'
Mike  [2040]  [2040]
Quote from: Scrumpy on November 01, 2022, 04:47:22 PMDon't you just love 'em..!!
Good to know that they are happening to others all over the world..
Great when you can laugh at yourself..

Once in the middle of the night and in the dark, I found what I'd perceived to be a 'tube of vaseline'. About 30 seconds later I stood to rapid attention when my rectum had the unique experience of Macleans toothpaste for the first time!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Quote from: Cassandra on November 01, 2022, 06:17:32 PMOnce in the middle of the night and in the dark, I found what I'd perceived to be a 'tube of vaseline'. About 30 seconds later I stood to rapid attention when my rectum had the unique experience of Macleans toothpaste for the first time!
The mind boggles.. Vaseline.. Rectum..!!!! Oooooaaaaaaah.!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

It certainly does Scrumpy, what was he up too.  :1020:

GrannyMac

Soothing his farmer's I bet.  Not very comfy. At least it wasn't Deep Heat!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on November 01, 2022, 06:57:20 PMSoothing his farmer's I bet.  Not very comfy. At least it wasn't Deep Heat!

Exactly !  it could have been worse  :grin:  :grin:

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Michael Rolls

started to clean my teeth (this was some years ago) and thought 'don't like this new toothpaste Veronica bought'. Had a closer look at the tube - it was some sort of antiseptic cream!
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 04, 2022, 05:28:51 AMstarted to clean my teeth (this was some years ago) and thought 'don't like this new toothpaste Veronica bought'. Had a closer look at the tube - it was some sort of antiseptic cream!

:lipsrsealed:  :lipsrsealed:  :lipsrsealed:  :embarrassed:

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on November 01, 2022, 06:17:32 PMOnce in the middle of the night and in the dark, I found what I'd perceived to be a 'tube of vaseline'. About 30 seconds later I stood to rapid attention when my rectum had the unique experience of Macleans toothpaste for the first time!
Well vaseline certainly enabled George Carman QC to provide one of the most entertaining High Court trials.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Google confirms that my guess was correct  :grin:

klondike

I'm guessing this is common. At least I hope it is as I do it all too frequently and just have yet again.

Go to a room to get something. See something that needs tidying or maybe another job. Do the tidying/job. Go back without bringing what you went for.