Poor Joe.

Started by Scrumpy, October 07, 2022, 08:43:17 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I read this in the press.

While at an event in Washington this week, the President asked Indiana congresswoman  Jackie Walorski to identify herself...

' I want to thank all of you here Representative Jim McGovern.. Senator Mike Braun, Senator Cory Booker.  Representative Jackie- are you here?  Where's Jackie?- I think she was going to be here.' the President said.
Sadly,Jackie could not be there as she died two months earlier in a car crash.
Biden even issued a statement at the time paying tribute to her.

Oh dear.. poor Joe.. Time to retire me thinks..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Lucky he is only a  ludicrous front man and does nothing of any importance I guess. Makes you wonder just who the real president is that they have to be kept so well hidden from public view.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on October 07, 2022, 09:04:20 AMLucky he is only a  ludicrous front man and does nothing of any importance I guess. Makes you wonder just who the real president is that they have to be kept so well hidden from public view.
Whoever it is they'll have close connections with the Bilderberg Group, Gate's Foundation etc.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

And they moaned about Trump  ! :boo:

Ashy

They piled onto President Trump accusing him of wanting to start a nuclear war. In fact he didn't start any war. How times change.

klondike

I wonder how the mid terms will go....

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on October 07, 2022, 09:16:30 AMWhoever it is they'll have close connections with the Bilderberg Group, Gate's Foundation etc.

Well we can't say they didn't warn us. This is Klaus Schwab the founder of the World Economic Forum whose membership includes Kong Charles, Presidents Biden and Macron etc etc. The original Davos man ...

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Ashy

You have to look at him as if he is wearing an armband and a moustache.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on October 07, 2022, 01:37:17 PMI wonder how the mid terms will go....

Over here unbelievably badly for the Dumbocrat Wokes, who have lassoed a lot of the media, but this country has a way of resisting it far better than the UK. The party of Kennedy has already ditched Sleepy Joe and his eldritch Vice President, Kamala Harris for a better looking class of younger liar in Gavin Newsom, the Governor of California.

Of course there's still the 'Wicked Witch of the West' Hilary Clinton (75 this month). Frighteningly 26% want Joe, or whats left of him to stand again, an oxymoronic statement if ever there was one!

klondike

Quote from: Cassandra on October 07, 2022, 05:50:00 PMa better looking class of younger liar in Gavin Newsom, the Governor of California.
I must admit I don't keep track of American politics but I did see an be article and a picture of the dashing young chap earlier. I knew nothing about him but from the little I do know "Governor of California" probably tells me all that I need.

Do you have American citizenship Cass and if so will you be voting there.

Alex

I don't know much about US politics, I took more interest when Trump was President  :smiley: but I have been reading for sometime about Ron de Santis the Governor of Florida who is also an ex Navy man.  He would be like a more serious version of Trump in many ways. :upvote: 

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on October 07, 2022, 06:18:42 PMI must admit I don't keep track of American politics but I did see an be article and a picture of the dashing young chap earlier. I knew nothing about him but from the little I do know "Governor of California" probably tells me all that I need.

Do you have American citizenship Cass and if so will you be voting there.

Yes my mother was American, born not far from my home now, so I've had dual nationality from the age of 9. I will be voting next month most certainly yes, but despite bring able to so do, not in the UK again.

Firstly I think its a bit of a social distortion to vote in a Country you don't reside in, but secondly because from distaste I wouldn't, even if I did.

Scrumpy

I agree with Cassandra.. I don't think people should be voting in a country that they no longer live in..  Don't you just love those that know how another country should be run when their own country is a shambles.. !!
 A bit like our Labour Party telling our Conservative Government what they are doing wrong.. But cock it up themselves ..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I didn't vote when I lived abroad, but I know some ex-pats feel strongly about using their vote. 

Raven

They also expect to receive the Winter Payment of £200. :nooo: That should be stopped if they live abroad, especially the bigger one due this year. :boo: