What's Your Favourite TV Channel.

Started by Raven, August 30, 2022, 10:27:52 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Mine WAS Alibi, but since we went to Freeview I lost it.  :cry: I love Detective Things especially the other worldly ones. Even after 2 years I still miss it, there was programmes I watched every day. I can get very few of them on Freeview. I loved.

Grimm.
Murdoch Mysteries.
Miss Fisher Mysteries.
Rizzoli & Isles.
Sleepy Hollow.
The Dresden Files....to name a few.

Alex

I don't watch live telly now, but I used to like BBC 3 on a Saturday night with foreign dramas like The Bridge.  These Scandinavian countries do great crime dramas, Wallender was another and The Killing, Trapped from Iceland - too many to list.
Netflix do have a few and I'm watching one about a fire department set in Ostend.

Jacqueline

Got to be Talking Pictures, the old films are great and all white people.  ITV3 to watch old Morse, Endevour, Lewis, Vera,  Midsommer Murders etc. I do like some of BBC4 programmes I only watch GB new channel now.  The only BBC1 programme I have watched for ages is Shetland.

Ashy

Yes Talking Pictures TV if I look at any live TV.

Alex

Quote from: Jacqueline on August 31, 2022, 04:48:15 PMGot to be Talking Pictures, the old films are great and all white people.  ITV3 to watch old Morse, Endevor, Lewis, Vera,  Midsommer Murders etc. I do like some of BBC4 programmes I only watch GB new channel now.  The only BBC1 programme I have watched for ages is Shetland.

Jacq I watch GB News but now at 10am there are two black women on, Mercy and another woman I forget her name but they're not very good.  It was better when Patrick Christy was co presenting with Mercy.  At 10am I switch to Talk Radio TV with that Julia whats her name ? double barrel name, also forgotten !!! :yay:

Jacqueline

I like Mark Steyn in the evening, and Neil Oliver on Saturday night.

Alex

Yes Mark Stein is good and Nigel of course.   I'm not struck on Neil Oliver his voice drones on a bit  :cool:

Raven

I like Neil Oliver, but I think he's better on his proper subject, history, archaeology, and all things past. I would have loved him as my History Weapons Grade at school.
He's just not the same on that News Channel.

Scrumpy

I think channel 5 have some interesting documentaries.. 
 I like going behind the scenes in posh hotels and restaurants.. Not Royal Palaces though..
I have Virgin Cable so have a great choice..
And I still watch dvds.. The one I have just bought is Robert Redford.. The Old Man and the Gun..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..