Can somebody do me a favour

Started by Brian45, January 01, 2022, 01:01:52 PM

« previous - next »

Brian45

Like most up here I spent Hogmanay in Newcastle as Nickie has shut Scotland. I thought as I got chucked out of the hotel this morning that I'd get on the old bike and nip down to see my mate Brian in Sutton.

:biker:

I can't get through on my mobile to check he's in as for some reason my number seems to be blocked. May be a misunderstanding from when I was telling him about Easter being cancelled last year. Anyway I can get into Pensionsforum as it seems to have had the spring wound up but I can't get my posts through. Says something about deviated or moderated or some such.

So... can one of you nice folk contact Brian for me and make sure he knows I'm on my way to stay at his for a few days. Does anybody know if he's still got those two yappy dogs? One of them kept humping my leg last time I was there..

:upvote: :scot: :engl:  :upvote:
I know the voices aren't real but man do they come up with good ideas

Scrumpy

Sorry, I can't help.. On yer bike.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Brian45

Did ye tell him woman?

Acchh I'm on ma way

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Ye Gods, Billy Connolly in his early days :cool:

crabbyob

even the Big Yin wouldnt try a motorbke wi a kilt... naked perhaps but never the kilt... :nooo:

Scrumpy

Saw a programme recently Billy Connolly.. He took you to his home in California.. Spoke about things and shows he had done in his life..
I didn't understand a word he spoke but it was interesting..!!

crabbyob

see you hen, yur w wee stoater....

Scrumpy

crabbyob

klondike

Brian45

Well I didnae expect that.

When I got to Brian's the place was in darkness so I nipped down the road to his local. Some very odd characters in there. I only had the one for they kept coming up and saying the oddest things. Finished up, left the bike and walked back towards Brian's.

Met up wi the wee scunner along the way. He didnae recognise me despite all the lifts I'd given him to Sutton Park. Just started shouting at me - something about getting a job and threated to set his dogs on me. I'm getting ma bike an off back haeme.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Brian45... Did you put a note through his door telling him to contact me.. !  :wink: