Another trans shocker

Started by klondike, May 06, 2022, 07:12:20 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Watchdog to Back Women-Only Jobs After Rape Crisis Centre Gets Trans Head


https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/05/06/equality-watchdog-to-back-women-only-jobs-after-rape-crisis-centre-gets-trans-head/

If sounds to me from the story as if the wokistas are letting this crap tie them up in convoluted knots.

It's good to moan.

Alex

There'll be male midwives next !!! oh, wait a minute.......  :rolleyes:

klondike

It'll probably still be female midwives but their patients will be male.

It's good to moan.

Michael Rolls

Forgotten where I saw it, whether in the paper or the box, but somewhere midwives were being told that it was possible for someone with a penis to give birth. I was so irritated by the headline I didn't bother to read on
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

zoony

It's certainly possible in theory for a man to have some sort of implantation onto the abdominal wall(?) but like any ectopic event the foetus wouldn't develop in a normal way and it would need to be removed by surgery at some point. Involving sex-change? I've not the foggiest. :grin:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on May 06, 2022, 07:12:20 PM
Watchdog to Back Women-Only Jobs After Rape Crisis Centre Gets Trans Head


https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/05/06/equality-watchdog-to-back-women-only-jobs-after-rape-crisis-centre-gets-trans-head/

If sounds to me from the story as if the wokistas are letting this crap tie them up in convoluted knots.

If ever there was a need for women only spaces, surely a rape crisis centre would be top of the list!

I didn't expect it to be in Scotland. 🙁
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Sheila

This is a disgrace.  I've already had a rant on this subject (according to Scrumpy).  I am going for breast screening on Monday and if there is a male member of staff there, I will have another rant. 

klondike

Quote from: zoony on May 06, 2022, 10:36:22 PMInvolving sex-change? I've not the foggiest. :grin:
Must be a double set of genitalia then or they could neither menstruate nor get pregnant without surgical intervention of some sort.

It's good to moan.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on May 06, 2022, 09:53:07 PM
It'll probably still be female midwives but their patients will be male.

There are a couple of hundred male midwives in UK, I would have hated to have had one when I was preggie.   :rolleyes:

Sheila

A neighbour collared Paul this morning and told him about her nephew who is very tall and covered in tattoos.  He is now her niece having been operated upon and has a girlfriend!  The neighbour is 84 so the niece/nephew can't be very young.  Doesn't bear thinking about.  I hope the operations were not done on the NHS  :waiting:

zoony

Quote from: Alex on May 07, 2022, 02:22:51 PM
There are a couple of hundred male midwives in UK, I would have hated to have had one when I was preggie.   :rolleyes:


I met a male midwife in the 60s. Canadian guy called Clarence something. Apparently more common in Canada to have one. No idea why. Not something I'd particularly enjoy..

klondike

You should go on the pill then zoony.....  :grin:

It's good to moan.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Sheila on May 07, 2022, 07:22:13 AM
This is a disgrace.  I've already had a rant on this subject (according to Scrumpy).  I am going for breast screening on Monday and if there is a male member of staff there, I will have another rant.


I've already had a rant on this subject ( according to Scrumpy)...


No offence was meant Sheila..    You go for it girl..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

Quote from: klondike on May 07, 2022, 07:02:33 PM
You should go on the pill then zoony.....  :grin:


:grin: :grin:  Very droll..