Main Menu

Started by crabbyob, April 20, 2022, 11:39:41 AM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

i was sat in the waiting room of the Dentist waiting for the technician. another patent was itching to chat, so we began, he has a brother in Hampshire..ect... ect, no he had never been... no he had never been to Goa, he was married but no childfren, i had told him twice i was NOT English, but we are all one it seems, so idealt my trumph, asking if he had been born near Lahore... he was horrified that i migh consider he was Pakistani.. i pointed out it was  part of thre Indian Sub-Continent... then he decided it was because he had called me English.. i pointed out it didnt really matter, so long as he accepted  being a Packie...
i have no doubt he will be stopping people in the street today explaining that Folke born in Scotland are not English, i stopped the conversation after tyelling him how old i was...lol... Why in the name of the wee man would i tell a complete stranger my age... do any of you have this afliction :?: :?: :?:

Alex

I was always asked if I was Dutch  :grin: :grin: and no I didn't wear clogs :cool:

crabbyob

its the clogs dear
i did suggest kitten heels.... [2100]

Raven

Quote from: crabbyob on April 20, 2022, 11:39:41 AM
Why in the name of the wee man would i tell a complete stranger my age... do any of you have this afliction :?: :?: :?:

Errrrr nope. :grin: But I'm not believed anyway, if people do have the cheek to ask my age.  :waiting:

zoony

In my experience there are people who will tell you how old they are at the first opportunity.

klondike

Usually if they are old....

crabbyob

sigh....i'm old, ive just discovered

klondike

Go for the use of nearly. 

E.G.   I'm nearly sixty. Even 90 is nearly 60 relatively speaking.

zoony

"..nearly 60.." I remember being that age. The short trousers, long socks and a cowlick.. :smiley:

crabbyob

Cowlick!!!... i am about to lose mine, it has haunted my hairstyles all my life but the HRT treatment has receeded my hairline dreadfully... and is it normal for a guy to have one breast larger than the other????

zoony

Yes mate. I'd lose the bra though..

crabbyob

i find myself looking at halter tops....

zoony

My advice is be careful not to get caught..

crabbyob

do you know two of the most gorgeous women i have ever laid
eyes on were here in the sub-continent.
the first was at a market in Goa, it was heaving, my land, my landlady, a very attractive lady in her own right was buying a brolly, haggling away in gobbledegook, i was almost in that trance-like state that married men learn when suddenly an apparition appeared, she was wearing a filmy material which framed her hair and face and was watching where she placed her feet, she almost caught my breath, thenshe looked up, our eyes met she smiled i heard the birds singing, she said "oh hello"... i was dumb struch.... speechless... her smile widened and she was gone... Bollywood movies are made locally.....
the dentist has a little boy who creates havoc at her surgery so her ex-nurse usually has him but she wasnt well but when her daughter came home she [the daughter came for the boy] my god, in repose she is stunning, but when she smiles... god i'm in love...sob... do you think she would understand if i asked for a photo :?: :?: :?:

zoony

Keep the dream mate. The reality just might be a nightmare.