5p off

Started by Michael Rolls, March 24, 2022, 08:10:15 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

the duty on a litre of fuel - but I wonder if it will actually get passed on at the pump?
Mike [2040]
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Not here it won't. The bloody Fuel Stations wacked up the price 2 days ago and they have NOT reduced it yet, I checked on my way back from the pool. Profiteering all the way AND I will tell the miserable git that owns the garage next time I'm in......Unless the prices come down today a good bit. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

-Oy-

Sainsbury's here dropped their prices by 10p a litre last night.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Jacqueline

Quote from: Raven on March 24, 2022, 09:28:23 AM
Not here it won't. The bloody Fuel Stations wacked up the price 2 days ago and they have NOT reduced it yet, I checked on my way back from the pool. Profiteering all the way AND I will tell the miserable git that owns the garage next time I'm in......Unless the prices come down today a good bit. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Good for you Raven, they need telling and boycotting if possible  :nooo: [size=110%] [/size]

klondike

I heard a claim that they would lose out if the price was cut before they had sold off the old stock. Odd that increases are applied immediately though.....

It's good to moan.

Alex

I heard Morrisons put 5p on a liter of petrol Monday and knocked 5p off today.

Michael Rolls

That's all right then!
Mike 😡😡
[email protected]

-Oy-

Had a drive round our three local station this evening. All within about500m of each other. All selling diesel yesterday at 180.9/L

This evening BP ansd Shell still at 180.9/L but I think BP have taken 5p off petrol.

Sainsbury's have taken 10p off both. So they'll be getting both of our cars filled up in the morning.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Alex

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 24, 2022, 06:13:02 PM
That's all right then!
Mike 😡😡

No it's not they're cheats ! 

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

GrannyMac

Our Sainsbury's doesn't have a filling station unfortunately.  :sad:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖