The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I looked back at last years gas  and mine was on some days in September  :shocked:

morty

This global warming thing is a con isn't it.  :smiley:

Scrumpy

I had UGG boots on this morning..
Then.. Trainers in the garden.
Now .. Pink canvas things..
Three seasons in 7 hours..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

I haven't had my heating on yet, next week maybe......
I made some apple cakes

oooops !!!!


Scrumpy

QuoteI haven't had my heating on yet, next week maybe......
I made some apple cakes

oooops !!!!


Don't worry about the one you dropped on the floor Alex..
You still have five left..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Mu grand-dog ate that one !   :cool:   he seeeems ok

Dextrous63

They look nice Alex.

Meanwhile, daughter Dex sent me a message earlier to make sure that there was still one of the cookies she'd made last night left for when she gets home from work.  Oops!!

Typical!! Guess what I've just made this afternoon? 😬😬😬🥹

Yep..