Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

crabbyob

do yer know, we just get set to have a nice whinge then Then Roxy and Mike...AKA Raven and Zoony play a blinder trump those two guys, when i see stories like theirs i just feel.... well humble... all the shit i could come out with, then you realise that other 'folk' have proper problems..
chin up you two, i will pray to Khali for your safe return to whatever passes for decent health in both your lives..
stay safe guys...

Raven

I was driven to the pool an hour earlier today, it was just opening. Dunc and I spent an hour going between the Sauna, Steam Room, and Jacuzzis, no swimming till my leg heals a bit more. It was good to have him there to help me in n out of the jucuzzi, he said he felt good afterwards and I have the feeling he may become a regular too, but it will mean going an hour earlier.

zoony

Quote from: crabbyob on April 10, 2022, 12:11:01 PM
do yer know, we just get set to have a nice whinge then Then Roxy and Mike...AKA Raven and Zoony play a blinder trump those two guys, when i see stories like theirs i just feel.... well humble... all the shit i could come out with, then you realise that other 'folk' have proper problems..
chin up you two, i will pray to Khali for your safe return to whatever passes for decent health in both your lives..
stay safe guys...

Thanks ol' Crab :upvote:  but sh*t happens. At least it's get-overable quickly enough and also I have a Dennis and Rox has a Dunc. You have plenty on your plate so I return your good wishes. slainte`

Alex

Morning all, dull chilly morning here.  I rang the doctor's surgery as instructed on Friday and as I was number 37 in the queue :rolleyes: I pressed 5 and now await a call from them.

Scrumpy

Don't hold your breath.. !!  Take the phone with you at all times.. Even in the loo..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

:grin: :grin: the loo I can manage, but in the shower might be difficult :cool:

Scrumpy

Alex

Would you believe it they've just called ! I picked up the house phone and the battery is dead  :smiley:  I never use the HP although it's sat in the cradle.   I've had to phone again and do another ring back using my mobile number, it could only happen to me. If only you could get to speak to a human !!!!!!!!!!

Scrumpy

Alex

Thought I'd better change the batteries but little icon says they're full so I've no idea why they couldn't hear me when I picked the handset up.  Geez it's too early in the morning for technical problems  :yahoo:

Scrumpy

I think they 'pretend' not to hear you.. Just to get rid of another patient that might need to see the doctor..

-Oy-

Taking Mum home to Lancaster later after visiting her friend for a few days near here.

There's talk of a rare bird on a local reservoir so may nip out and see if I can find it!
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Just put some washing out.. The sunshine tells me that it is warm.. In reality the wind is chilly..  Another painting day today..
BL would have a field day with us old 'uns talking about weather and paint jobs..

Alex

and doctor's appointments ! 
I've got one for 19th April - a phone appointment and a total waste of time as far as I'm concerned. :evil: