The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

If we took notice of ALL the possible side effects of drugs, we'd never take any, it is scary but big pharma just covering their backs.   Tuck into bananas and oily fish too ! :upvote: 

Raven

Quote from: dextrous63 on Yesterday at 09:19:30 AMWhat the deuce Raven?  I have a few weeks of relative downtime from the forums and return to find that you've gone and touched an inverted Midas and your bones have turned to stone!!!!

I assume your new career as an Evil Kneivel tribute act has curtailed, and that you'll have to cancel the fleet of camper vans that you'd hired from Sturgeon's MIL to jump over.

Quite the opposite, they are turning brittle and it seems that's why when I fell last year my bone didn't just break it shattered, giving the surgeon a hell of a job. Doc said yes I should have been black n blue but landing on my butt should not have broken any bones.....especially that one as it's the strongest bone in the body.
As for Nicola's MIL's camper I'm more inclined to run her bloody husband over with it. The silly damn fool.  :nooo:

dextrous63

It's all those years in the hot sun up there in t'north.  Ordinary glass is turned into safety glass through additional heating, so that it shatters instead of snaps.  Your bones are now safety grade bones.

Scrumpy

Been out.. Done the coffee bit.. Back home.. Raining..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Still haven't finished sorting my Acers

Scrumpy

Hair cut today.. She doesn't need to cut my fringe.. I've done it for her..  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..