Rishi

Started by dextrous63, September 07, 2023, 11:05:32 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Quote from: Ashy on September 08, 2023, 10:31:17 AMTomorrow's headline

Poll shows nobody thinks Rishi is shite.
By jimminy, you're right.  He must be getting better then 😬

klondike

Better at being shite

dextrous63

As they disembarked their dinghies, we asked 100 illegal immigrants how well they felt Rishi was doing in deterring them from making the crossing.

They said his policies were...

Weapons Grade

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me who made Rishi PM. Boris got in by an electoral vote. Truss got in by a conservative membership vote. I want to know the name of the person who told Rishi to pack his bags and move into number ten.

Rishi is a globalist. Ethnic Indian, born in the UK and holding a US green card allowing him to be a permanent resident of the US. These people are the world's capitalist nomads and will go wherever the profits are best. Rishi has no allegiance to the UK and will stay here as long as it's profitable.

Scrumpy

Come the revolution and he will be gone.. The people are fed up with the lot of them .. Liars... Arrogant liars.. with greed on their mind..
They care little about the UK.. They have choices of were to live.. 
We have to stick it out whether we like it or not..
The sad thing is Starmer's lot are even worse..  :nooo:

In time there will be dinghy's this side of the channel to get us out.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 09, 2023, 08:29:05 AMAs they disembarked their dinghies, we asked 100 illegal immigrants how well they felt Rishi was doing in deterring them from making the crossing.

They said his policies were...

I enjoyed the gif but I'd class them as invisible.....

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 10, 2023, 09:49:41 AMCome the revolution and he will be gone.. The people are fed up with the lot of them .. Liars... Arrogant liars.. with greed on their mind..
They care little about the UK.. They have choices of were to live..
We have to stick it out whether we like it or not..
The sad thing is Starmer's lot are even worse..  :nooo:

In time there will be dinghy's this side of the channel to get us out..
Yes indeed.
I sometimes think I'd like to take a dinghy across the Channel - southwards, but not France.
I'd prefer the Netherlands or Germany (though that would be a longer crossing).
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 10, 2023, 09:32:25 AMI'm still waiting for someone to tell me who made Rishi PM. Boris got in by an electoral vote. Truss got in by a conservative membership vote. I want to know the name of the person who told Rishi to pack his bags and move into number ten.

Rishi is a globalist. Ethnic Indian, born in the UK and holding a US green card allowing him to be a permanent resident of the US. These people are the world's capitalist nomads and will go wherever the profits are best. Rishi has no allegiance to the UK and will stay here as long as it's profitable.
In answer to the first paragraph, no one except a few at CCHQ knows who was behind the coup to get rid of Liz Truss who, like her or dislike her, was elected by a democratic vote of the Conservative Party membership, which included me.

I started my resignation process a couple of seconds after Sunak was shoehorned in as PM.

At a rough guess I would suggest that Indian based brown envelopes were a significant factor.  
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quick question Diasi..would you have resigned regardless of who got shoehorned into the job?

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 10, 2023, 11:27:25 AMQuick question Diasi..would you have resigned regardless of who got shoehorned into the job?
Yes, to me it was the same principal as Brexit where those of us who voted Leave were regarded, by the Remainers, as being too stupid to understand what we were voting for & shouldn't have been allowed a vote.

Those of us who voted for Liz Truss were regarded by CCHQ, as being too stupid to know what we were voting for & shouldn't have been allowed a vote.

But I knew that there would be no one else other than Sunak.

From what I was told, the Party lost a few thousand members that day, there were certainly more than just me in our constituency.

So to answer what you really wanted to ask,  :grin: ,no, I didn't resign because of Sunak's ethnicity & had he been elected by a Party membership vote I wouldn't have resigned.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Diasi on September 10, 2023, 11:04:00 AMIn answer to the first paragraph, no one except a few at CCHQ knows who was behind the coup to get rid of Liz Truss who, like her or dislike her, was elected by a democratic vote of the Conservative Party membership, which included me.

I started my resignation process a couple of seconds after Sunak was shoehorned in as PM.

At a rough guess I would suggest that Indian based brown envelopes were a significant factor. 
Whoever it was that had a quiet word in the ear of Truss probably stopped her from doing any greater damage than she already did in her short career as PM.

Rishi and his wife are worth an estimated £730 million (The Sunday Times Rich List, 2022). I suspect at the end of his premiership they'll be worth a lot more. Boris went from £2 million in 2019 (celebrity net worth) to £67 million in 2023 (Forbes). How on earth do you get that rich on a PM salary?!  

Labour I suspect will be the same and can't wait to get their hands in the till. Won't be long now. Our national dish will be curried goat and our PM will be a transgender Somalian. :smiley:  

dextrous63

Not at all.  Just wondering if you were acting on principle or because you didn't rate his abilities but might have accepted someone else.

klondike

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 10, 2023, 09:32:25 AMI'm still waiting for someone to tell me who made Rishi PM. Boris got in by an electoral vote.

Well this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premiership_of_Rishi_Sunak#:~:text=Rishi%20Sunak's%20tenure%20as,the%20office%20of%20prime%20minister.

Sort of says the King appointed him

Rishi Sunak's tenure as prime minister of the United Kingdom began on 25 October 2022 when he accepted an invitation from King Charles III to form a government, succeeding Liz Truss.

But that of course is BS as it is the constitutional job of the sovereign to appoint any PM but of course the sovereign doesn't pick them. I'll see if anywhere says who picked him. I'm guessing I won't.

Turns out I did - it was a stitch up whereby only Conservative MPs got to vote and he was shoehorned in as the only candidate. This text is from a BBC [spit] page

How did the Conservatives elect a new leader?
Nominations

Under the rules of the latest leadership contest, candidates needed to have the support of at least 100 Conservative MPs (not including themselves).

Rishi Sunak was the only one to reach that level and so became the party leader.

As there are currently 357 Tory MPs, a maximum of three candidates could have met the threshold.

The other contenders - Boris Johnson and Penny Mordaunt - both withdrew from the process.

JBR

Quote from: Weapons Grade on September 10, 2023, 04:12:44 PMRishi and his wife are worth an estimated £730 million (The Sunday Times Rich List, 2022). I suspect at the end of his premiership they'll be worth a lot more. Boris went from £2 million in 2019 (celebrity net worth) to £67 million in 2023 (Forbes). How on earth do you get that rich on a PM salary?! 

Bribes.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Weapons Grade

Quote from: JBR on September 10, 2023, 07:59:09 PMBribes.
I think the millions sloshing about during the pamdemic might have found its way into a few pockets. Hancock was dozy enough to get caught, but I suspect there's more than one who managed to line their pockets.