Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

-Oy-

Mum's new scooter has arrived so off to help her with it. 
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

Scrumpy

Any mum on a scooter conjures up some funny images.. Heaven only knows what I would be like... Can they reverse..?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

The question shouldn't be can they reverse (they can) it should be can your mum reverse. That probably depends on whether or not she ever drove a car.

Raven

Cross with myself this morning as I made the mistake of saying, 5 more minutes before I get up. That 5 minutes became just over an hour so I slept in for the pool.  :angry: I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days, I might get to the pool this afternoon....Might. I hate missing it as my joints need that exercise. Off to walk the dog now, from the looks of it I'll need a jacket as it's kind of black out there...sigh. :worried:

Scrumpy

Warm here.. top of stable door open. I need to cut the grass and do some weeding but I also need to do painting... hoovering and cleaning..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

cool and breezy - busy day - cleaning lady 0900, remedial massage 1430, pick up sister-in-law Mary from Perth railway 1705
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

-Oy-

More mobility scooter lessons and practice for Mum. She's finding it very difficult.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

klondike

Fit air horns...  :grin:

I hope you went for a 4 wheel one. My mum had a 3  wheeler which are prone to tipping.

Alex

Birthday coffee and cake for me today  :upvote:

klondike

Alex

klondike

Cold coffee and stale cake then.  :grin: 

Never mind.

Raven

Morning, It's not too bad at the moment but it's due to get quite stormy later. Heading away with the dog before the weather changes.
Just jobs around here today and hopefully out to dinner tonight, will know for definite by lunchtime, once himself makes up his mind.

GrannyMac

I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of being the only one up! Its a beautiful morning, we're at Center Parcs with some of the family. I'm enjoying a coffee before anyone else wakes up.

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

-Oy-

Waiting in for the CCTV install man to arrive.

Then off to Barbon near Kirkby Lonsdale for a motorsport hill climb event.