David Starkey

Started by Diasi, May 05, 2023, 09:14:12 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I too miss England as it was.. But that was so long ago.. Our Grandchildren see England differently.. Martha and Hattie, my grandchildren, have many friends of many cultures.. and skin colour...  They don't view the skin colour or beliefs of others as we did.. Through them I meet all sorts..
My school was all white Christian.. I didn't know of anyone in the area who was different..  
Landladies put notices in their windows  NO BLACKS.. NO IRISH.. NO DOGS..
Those days (fortunately) are long gone..
 However.. It is worrying that our own culture is being replaced by others..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I'd say disappointing more than worrying. I saw some footage of the British public in Britain during WW2 yesterday in a documentary. They weren't recognisable to me at all even from what I recall from my teens maybe 20 years later.

Change is constant.

So is the older generation moaning about it  :grin: 

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 08, 2023, 08:44:48 AMI too miss England as it was.. But that was so long ago.. Our Grandchildren see England differently.. Martha and Hattie, my grandchildren, have many friends of many cultures.. and skin colour...  They don't view the skin colour or beliefs of others as we did.. Through them I meet all sorts..
My school was all white Christian.. I didn't know of anyone in the area who was different.. 
Landladies put notices in their windows  NO BLACKS.. NO IRISH.. NO DOGS..
Those days (fortunately) are long gone..

I agree.
I have nothing against the majority of other non-white cultures in general, other than the fact that there seem to be some (perhaps a minority) who are being allowed to rape underage girls and other such activities without consequences.
The other worry, as far as I'm concerned, is that the number of such people now arriving in this country is completely uncontrolled and beyond any further invasion of these shores.
Moreover, the government (and the real government - the Civil Service) is showing no intention of doing anything about it.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Jacqueline

I have nothing against most non white and eastern European people on a personal level but I don't want them living here permanently in my country, what's more they are bringing their own cultures and customs with them which I should not have to accept.  

I don't want them ruling over me in Councils and Parliament either.  If they need to come here to work, they should be on a time limited work permit and returned to their homes once it has finished.  

Africa will still look like Africa in the future, India, Arab countries and China the same, but Britain and Europe, god help us, won't be recognisable as we know it, there will be no home for white people.

Just a further thought, all these counties that we once ruled couldn't wait to chuck the British out, get independence and do things their way, now they want to come here instead, they don't want to be in the countries they didn't want us in,  why??

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on May 08, 2023, 07:30:28 PMJust a further thought, all these counties that we once ruled couldn't wait to chuck the British out, get independence and do things their way, now they want to come here instead, they don't want to be in the countries they didn't want us in,  why??
Because their countries were shitholes when the British arrived & after we left they descended back into shitholes.

And now they're dragging our country into a shithole.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on May 08, 2023, 09:59:51 PMBecause their countries were shitholes when the British arrived & after we left they descended back into shitholes.

And now they're dragging our country into a shithole.
Exactly.  That explains clearly why this invasion should never have been allowed to escalate.
The real question is, is it now too late?
Can this country yet be saved from irretrievably joining the third-world?

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on May 08, 2023, 10:59:08 PMExactly.  That explains clearly why this invasion should never have been allowed to escalate.
The real question is, is it now too late?
Can this country yet be saved from irretrievably joining the third-world?

I believe it's now far too late. The Civil Service Blob, the MSM, Greens, Liberals, SNP are all aligned together with 264 Tories to the Globalist powerhouse dictating everything via Davos and George Soros. Labour, a joke, who knows what they are and stand for, apart from the Left wing nutters.

Soon (this year) Global Government will be implemented via dictats from The W.H.O. enforcing wide ranging legislation upon us all (UK & the US) in the interest of 'good health and wellbeing' (cont. page 96). Yeah right on!

This is no conspiracy theory, by International Treaty the WHO can and will be able to supersede all National Governments legislation and Sunak was the first to agree, sign and commit the UK to this shameful and hidden association. From about fall, all lockdowns etc etc are decided by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus an Eritraen paid for yes-man, of the World Economic Forum ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on May 09, 2023, 01:55:43 PMI believe it's now far too late. The Civil Service Blob, the MSM, Greens, Liberals, SNP are all aligned together with 264 Tories to the Globalist powerhouse dictating everything via Davos and George Soros. Labour, a joke, who knows what they are and stand for, apart from the Left wing nutters.

Soon (this year) Global Government will be implemented via dictats from The W.H.O. enforcing wide ranging legislation upon us all (UK & the US) in the interest of 'good health and wellbeing' (cont. page 96). Yeah right on!

This is no conspiracy theory, by International Treaty the WHO can and will be able to supersede all National Governments legislation and Sunak was the first to agree, sign and commit the UK to this shameful and hidden association. From about fall, all lockdowns etc etc are decided by Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus an Eritraen paid for yes-man, of the World Economic Forum ...
I'm trying to look on the bright side.
At least this 'world government' is likely to be better than any of our own politicians!