Old Rocker

Started by Alex, Today at 02:26:23 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Not a chair for refurb but a rock and roll singer from the 1960s, anyone guess who he is  ?


Ashy


Dextrous63

Jimmy Osmond?  Is he still a long haired luvva from Liverpool, which I believe is a small town in Utah.

Alex

#3
Quote from: Ashy on Today at 03:23:47 PMMadonna?

 :smiley:  :grin:  :smiley:

Today at 04:05:36 PM
Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 03:58:41 PMJimmy Osmond?  Is he still a long haired luvva from Liverpool, which I believe is a small town in Utah.

Nope not Jimmy Osmond

Scrumpy

I'm going to go for Alan Price... The Animals
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

morty

It's not Rogert Daltrey is it?

But I keep getting the name Vince on the tip of my tongue ... 

Alex

Not Alan Price or Roger Daltry.   He had lots of hit singles and 2 number one hits in 1960s

Dextrous63


Alex

Well done Dex, he hasn't 'arf changed hasn't he ?  but haven't we all !


Dextrous63


klondike

When I look in the mirror I can see an 18 year old me if I squint a lot. I expect Mr Kramer can too but I'm buggered if I can see how Dex worked it out.

Dextrous63

We all have our secret talents klondy.