Bubonic Plague

Started by Vlad, Yesterday at 07:50:57 PM

« previous - next »

Vlad


morty

Snap! I've just seen that online too.

So she cracked a test tube, got infected and died.
This is the legacy of covid.... we'll never know whether something is serious enough to get  scared. not be scared  ...... or just panic!


Mups

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was being planned,   same as I believe Covid was.
There would be little we could do about it if this was on the cards,  so I'd rather not get in a state about it at the mo.

Vlad

My mistake...pneumonic plague ...not that it makes a difference I suppose 

Dextrous63

We really are a very strange monkey 🤷🏻�♂️

Scrumpy


Shall I have this jab!!.. that jab!!.. no jabs!!
Shall I take a chance !!!... 
There are things going on out there that ... worrying about it... 
 Would do your head in.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

It seems that covid is on the rise but I still didn't go for that one. I did have the flu jab. Didn't even feel it and no soreness at all.

Would they dare lockdown again? The economy hasn't recovered from the previous one and I'm in no way convinced it made any difference at all. Those dieing were all either very old or had pre-existing problems or both. When they turfed all the elderly bed blockers into nursing homes without any testing that killed off lots of those who were vulnerable. It would have been far cheaper and more effective to put all the vulnerable into isolation rather than shut the country down.

I remember thinking what a total joke all the supposed anti-viral measures in supermarkets were the first time I visited one in lockdown. Later it got worse unless the virus had been trained to hover only around the queues for the tills with the 2m markings and queue marshals while everybody was fighting over the last two packs of bog rolls. Has anybody got through their stockpile yet? I'm coming to the end of mine and can actually get into the loft now.

Vlad

I am sorted, got this anti plague mask off Amazon....bringi on on bugs!



Vlad

There is now a case of Ebola in Kenya...and an increase in cancers amongst the under 50's. What the hell is going on?

klondike

I blame the government.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on Today at 12:11:52 PMI blame the government.
Bugger I was just going to say that

klondike

Usually a safe conclusion there days. Even if it isn't their fault it makes up for stuff be we didn't find out about.

Vlad

I am going to vote Conservative They will build an iron dome over the country which will stop any incoming missiles, bombs and bugs.
Quote from: klondike on Today at 12:51:23 PMUsually a safe conclusion there days. Even if it isn't their fault it makes up for stuff be we didn't find out about

Alex

So many people under 50 getting cancer I find most worrying, all those people had the CoVid jabs I'll bet, but we'll never find out if there is a link.

Mups

Quote from: Alex on Today at 02:39:24 PMSo many people under 50 getting cancer I find most worrying, all those people had the CoVid jabs I'll bet, but we'll never find out if there is a link.
I agree about we'll never find out, Alex.
We can be sure that would be kept very quiet indeed.