The trials of Tigger

Started by Dextrous63, October 05, 2026, 09:55:07 AM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

Did some invigilation for a local school (year 11 mocks, or PPE as they're now referred to :man_shrugging:t2:) this morning, then had to deal with some gov department on the phone before sending them the info that I sent over a year ago about my mother in law's estate, which they claim to have never received despite sending me a couple of letters saying they had.
The cat is sleeping a lot, and the painkillers are avidly helping him do so by removing the pain and tension. Early days, but things are looking up.
Have a pleasant evening, each and all.

Alex

So glad things are looking up for Tigger.   I used to give my cats tablets wrapped up in tuna, quite often they'd eat the tuna and spit out the tablet, but sometimes it worked  :grin:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dextrous63

Progress is slow, but progress nevertheless.

The painkiller is in liquid form and I squirt it into his food while he's eating it.  Clearly doesn't taste too strong as he's happy to imbibe it.  I take his food in a bowl to him and he eats while lying down wherever he is.  Seems to be working quite well.

Next week, I'll peel some grapes for him!

morty

I often eat whilst lying down too ...in my boudoir. You know, the usual decadent stuff. Magnum ice cream, tiramisu.

Glad to hear Tigger is safe and getting well.

Mups

#20
So far so good with Tigger then, Dex.
I suppose you won't really know if his leg is getting better until he's off the pain killers though.
I hope he soon gets better again. 

Dextrous63

#21
I thought you might want to see the monster of a cat this thread is about



I caught the little rascal this morning walking about with barely a limp to be seen.  He saw me and immediately started to fake it.  He knows what he's doing, the little rascal.

Alex

Can't see a photo, but Tigger sounds a right little (or big) monkey.  Isn't that typical of cats though? 

Whenever I went away and it was never more than a week, my cat would stare at me as I arrived home, turn tail and not 'speak' to me until the next morning. :smiley:

Raven

Did you remove the photo from the postimiges site? If you do it also removes it from anywhere you posted it. As I discovered to my annoyance.

Dextrous63

I posted it on here and OFC, using the same link for both.

I can see it on my phone.  I'll try to delete it from Scotland and upload it there straight from my photo album...

Done! 

Does it work on here now?

morty


Alex


Raven

Yes, Puss Wuss is present and correct.....And Cute. :smiley:

Dextrous63

Thanks.  His only main issue in life is that he was born in Yorkshire.  It's left him disturbed with a chip on his shoulder.  😬😬

GrannyMac

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 09:00:46 PMThanks.  His only main issue in life is that he was born in Yorkshire.  It's left him disturbed with a chip on his shoulder.  😬😬
He is lovely. Nowt wrong with Yorkshire as you well know! 👍🏽
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: Alt+s to submit/post; Alt+p to preview