A Musical Interlude

Started by Dextrous63, Yesterday at 09:31:49 PM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

I came across this interpretation during my sabbatical from the place.  ''Tis wonderful..


Raven

I remember that song, don't think it was her who sung it though.  :hmm:
Not my type of music could only listen to a wee bit..... Sorry.

Dextrous63

It's ok Rox.  I just like her take on it and the jazz feel of the pianist.

You got any interludes to wanna post? 🙂


Dextrous63

That was lovely.  The double bassist's (?) harmonising really added to it too. 🙂

Raven

I always felt it described my life years ago after my violent marriage ended, and I was left alone in that big house rattling around. As much as I once loved that house I was glad to leave it in the end, move into my wee old farm cottage.

Dextrous63

🥹. Not really sure how to reply to that.

:hugs:  ?

Alex

Lovely song Raven, I'm sure Romfty was a big Alison Krauss fan