This Is Weird

Started by morty, Today at 04:44:08 PM

« previous - next »

morty

How on earth does something like this happen?

A woman's next door neighbour illegally demolished his semi-detached house, leaving her in her own remaining half. You could say she's detached now but .......... surely her property is structurally unsafe.
He's since sold the land and moved on.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/yorkshire-mum-tells-nightmare-neighbour-111043388.html


Scrumpy

I am sure it is structurally sound..
I would immediately put a fence up.. Right up to the borderline.. Hoping the person who buys the land doesn't build near the fence..
 Result.. A detached property..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

It looks rather odd. I don't think I'd be a buyer.

Vlad

#3
This is odd too...The inventor of the throat lozenge has died. There will be no coffin at his funeral.....

sorry, I'll get my coat

klondike


JBR

I'd be interested to see a face-on picture of the dividing wall.
Numquam credere Gallicum

morty


Vlad

Is that safe and legal?

Dextrous63

Could do with a lick of paint.