Danny Tommo

Started by Alex, Yesterday at 09:16:48 PM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63


Vlad


Alex

Quote from: Vlad on Today at 11:29:20 AMHave you attempted to do any research?

No, you seem to know so much about this man I thought you'd at least know who is "funding" him.

Dextrous63

On the charge of ownership and criminal damage...

Evidence of Ownership
  • Evidential burden: The prosecution does not necessarily need formal deeds or a receipt in every minor case, but they must establish to the court's satisfaction that another party had a valid proprietary interest, custody, or control at the time the damage occurred. [1, 2]

So, unless Mr Thomas wishes to claim and provide evidence that he owned the boat himself (in which case it's only a small step to ask why he allowed it to be used for an illegal crossing without insurance etc, although this could also be used as evidence that he was trying to pervert the course of justice by scuppering the vessel or removing traceable marks), the prosecution should have little worry at proving it belonged to someone else.  🙄

Vlad

Quote from: Alex on Today at 11:48:53 AMNo, you seem to know so much about this man I thought you'd at least know who is "funding" him.
And I thought you were capable of actually doing some research but get back to me if you need help, it will give me time to find my crayons.

Alex

I will do research if it's something I'm interested in, unfortunately I'm not interested in reading anything the likes of Arab News or Al Jazeera has to say. Hope you find the crayons.

Dextrous63

How would you know who'd said it if you don't research it 🤷🏻�♂️ ?

Having said that, asking (nicely, not in bold) for a link to a source material is reasonable.  🙂

Vlad

Quote from: Alex on Today at 12:03:00 PMI will do research if it's something I'm interested in, unfortunately I'm not interested in reading anything the likes of Arab News or Al Jazeera has to say. Hope you find the crayons.
One Nil to Vlad.       

Dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on Today at 12:09:55 PMOne Nil to Vlad.       
That's 2 in binary code.  😬

Vlad

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 12:14:39 PMThat's 2 in binary code.  😬
That's good to know, I must bring that up next time I go down the pub 

muddy

Quote from: Alex on Today at 12:03:00 PMI will do research if it's something I'm interested in, unfortunately I'm not interested in reading anything the likes of Arab News or Al Jazeera has to say. Hope you find the crayons.

The go to news stop for Jew haters 

morty

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 11:40:41 AMA perfunctory search came up with this...

https://www.newarab.com/news/who-funding-uks-far-right-danny-tommos-us-israel-links
A born again Christian too ( since his stint in jail) ...  is there no end to this guys endearing traits.
He's just a thug but at the moment a lot of usually level headed sensible people are falling under the spell of thugs.

Alex

Have you all moved from the mother ship to do your ganging up on here ? asking for a friend !  :grin:

morty

#28
As to the pro-Israeli funding...

Quote:
Thomas previously received $32,000 from the Middle East Forum (MEF), a US-based anti-Islam and staunchly pro-Israel think tank that has also supported Yaxley-Lennon's activism.



Today at 02:39:37 PM
Quote from: Alex on Today at 02:37:44 PMHave you all moved from the mother ship to do your ganging up on here ? asking for a friend !  :grin:

I happen to enjoy discussing this subject and there's no ganging up. Please tell your friend.  :smiley:

Vlad

Quote from: morty on Today at 02:38:21 PMAs to the pro-Israeli funding...

Quote:
Thomas previously received $32,000 from the Middle East Forum (MEF), a US-based anti-Islam and staunchly pro-Israel think tank that has also supported Yaxley-Lennon's activism.



Today at 02:39:37 PM
I happen to enjoy discussing this subject and there's no ganging up. Please tell your friend.  :smiley:
Boom boom! And further to your research....

British far-right activist Daniel Thomas (known as "Danny Tommo") previously received a $32,000 grant in 2018 from the Middle East Forum (MEF), a U.S.-based conservative think tank that promotes staunchly pro-Israel and anti-Islam positions. [1]
Key Details of the Funding and Connections
  • The Grant: According to U.S. court documents and media reports, the Middle East Forum provided the $32,000 financial support to Thomas to help organize a major "Free Tommy" rally in London in 2018 for associate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon ("Tommy Robinson"). [1]
  • The Dispute: The relationship between Thomas and MEF reportedly broke down shortly after the event, with the think tank later alleging in an unsuccessful lawsuit that Thomas had misappropriated at least $7,000 of the allocated grant money for personal use. [1]