Another famous person gone

Started by Mups, Yesterday at 09:11:05 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

I heard tonight on the news that sadly,  Esther Rantzen has just died.   
Stage 4 lung cancer.    She was 86.
Poor woman.   RIP Esther.

Dextrous63


Raven

She was one of the people who campaigned for the legalisation of assisted dying. Poor lady I can understand why.
RIP.

Dextrous63

Exactly.  Plus her work on childline etc.

It was largely down to her that assisted dying bill nearly got through parliament.  Sadly, she was clearly too ill to push the point a few weeks ago when the MP's bottled out of it.

muddy

#4
I always remember Esther in this clip
It was one of the most memorable moments of her career on "That's Life "

?

Michael Rolls

Sad news. One of my favourite ladies
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

A must to watch on TV back in the day! RIP Esther Rantzen
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖