Terror attack on plane

Started by muddy, September 30, 2026, 07:54:47 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I agree completely... 
 Strange.. mysterious world..  Anything is possible.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

I haven't seen any creditable reports saying it's all a "fairy tale".
We have to go on what we know .
Ie facts

And while we know quite a lot
( Thanks to verbal report of the pilot a man of sterling good  character ) and the separate evidence provided by the passengers.
There is also ample video coverage provided by smart phones.
Obviously we don't know everything
( I wonder if the terrorist was attacking alone ,the all male crew who seemingly did nothing to help will undoubtably be investigated )

Ruthio

"Everyone is entitled to post their own opinion on here..."

I totally agree Scrumpy 👏
 
SO LONG AS they're prepared to add IMHO after their post!


muddy

Credible opinions are generally supported by facts ,evidence, or personal experiences .








Dextrous63

Quote from: muddy on Today at 10:27:02 AMCredible opinions are generally supported by facts ,evidence, or personal experiences .








Here's some of the stuff I looked ate yesterday...



https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israel-planned-false-flag-aircraft-hijacking-to-draw-us-into-new-war-with-iran-report/4075604

Refer back to my original post #34

muddy

From AA a Turkish hate site
With a reputation for fake news and anti Israel propaganda .

Dextrous63

Quote from: muddy on Today at 10:37:12 AMFrom AA a Turkish hate site
With a reputation for fake news and anti Israel propaganda .
Exactly.  I was simply throwing their nonsense into the pot as it was thread related.

There are a fair few commenters on the YouTube clip who agree and expound on it.  People really do want conspiracies where, in all likelihood there probably isn't one.

Scrumpy

Quote from: muddy on Today at 10:27:02 AMCredible opinions are generally supported by facts ,evidence, or personal experiences .








So called 'Facts' can be distorted...  Some clever people out there..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

This is a crash axe



A bash on the head with that is going to do you some very serious damage

Dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on Today at 12:45:06 PMThis is a crash axe



A bash on the head with that is going to do you some very serious damage
Jesus, Vlad.  Can't you just use a knife and fork like everyone else?

Vlad

It's a specialised tool mate it can only be used by a religious fanatic in the confines of an aircraft cockpit, if some bugger hits you on the head with that you ain't going to be thinking about piloting a plane mate.

morty

We had toffee hammers like that when I was a kid ...nasty weapon though if someone really means to do you harm.