Serious Major Incident at RAF Fairford

Started by Vlad, September 27, 2026, 02:32:19 PM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

The invaders won't stick around too long once they realise that Labour will make their lifestyles worse than wherever they've come from.  They've been sold a pup.

klondike

They may have got the pup but we get the mess an untrained pup produces.

Dextrous63


crabbyob

first of all who gave the USAF permission to fly bombers from the UK to Bomb Iran???? i though Star-mer refused such permission... ok i am safe enough in the frozen north  [north of Whitley Bay] but i believe Iran has Drones that can reach London [OK they might kill more muslims that christians if they did... i havent been to London for a while  what does "Yes I have no bananas I have no bananas today" sound like with an Asain accent , or "oi get of me barra"...
as Farage said I think this was a dry run to test how quickly emergency services would respond... but i do believe that the ASAF security will certainly be using live ammo as a standard

klondike

I think Starmer changed his mind or had it changed for him.  It was rather a habit of his.

Alex

Yep, I think it only took one phone call from Donald. 

crabbyob

I seem to remember when Vietnam blew up for the yanks their president Phoned Harold Wilson and requested some help... and Wilson replied "certainly, we will give you as much help as you gave us with Suez" and we did...

JBR

Yes, I suppose we have every right not to allow the USAF to station their aircraft in the UK, but I wonder what the eventual consequences might be if we do, especially as we seem to have allowed our own armed forces to shrink in number.

We should also bear in mind that we are now (with the assistance of our government) being invaded by the Third World in increasing numbers.  One day, if it continues, we might really need the help of the Yanks, especially if the invaders take over Trumpy's golf course in Scotland.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

We may get some benefit from playing hosts to the military of our colonial cousins but they are certainly not here for our benefit. They are here to widen the global reach of their military which is why they get so upset when they are told they can't use a base here for something that is potentially able to bugger the global economy.

Dextrous63

On the plus side, we've now got some more military beds to give to the illegals.

muddy

Quote from: Alex on Today at 02:08:44 PMYep, I think it only took one phone call from Donald. 

The day after