Serious Major Incident at RAF Fairford

Started by Vlad, September 27, 2026, 02:32:19 PM

« previous - next »

morty

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 09:03:17 AMOne of the 5 said that he phoned 999.. Heard it on the news today..

It's getting more like an Enid Blyton adventure by the day..

Okay, I don't normally own up to feeling thick (especially when Dex is around) ... but why on earth would a suspect ring the police even before the farmer did?  :hmm:

Dextrous63

Quote from: morty on Today at 02:56:49 PMOkay, I don't normally own up to feeling thick (especially when Dex is around) ... but why on earth would a suspect ring the police even before the farmer did?  :hmm:

Er, 999 also accesses the other emergency services.  Maybe his pet cat got stuck up a tree 🤷🏻�♂️

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 03:36:51 PMOr his flies were on fire..!!!
Or maybe he'd burnt himself on the McD coffee he'd bought en route, because it was still too dark to read the warning about the container having a hot liquid inside it.  That'd need both the fire and ambulance services to attend.

klondike

Quote from: Michael Rolls on Today at 02:36:11 PMjust cannot understand what is going on
You aren't in the police or government ard you?  :grin:

Dextrous63


Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..