Window Cleaners

Started by Mups, Yesterday at 01:14:48 PM

« previous - next »

Ashy

I clean them when they need it. They very rarely do.

klondike

Turning the lights on is cheaper than window cleaners  :grin:

JBR

We have a window cleaner, usually every 2 or 3 weeks.  £25 for doing nine windows and a conservatory of nine windows, all at ground level.  More expensive than those above, but he's kept that price for a few years now.
Personally, I'd have them cleaned once a quarter or even twice a year, but Marge is the boss...!
Numquam credere Gallicum

Mups

Quote from: klondike on Today at 10:32:32 AMTurning the lights on is cheaper than window cleaners  :grin:
Perhaps I had better try that first.    :grin:

Alex

I've just been outside and cleaned two windows, well it's a start :smiley:  I'll have to wait until the sun moves before doing the others.