What annoys you

Started by Mups, September 23, 2026, 10:42:33 AM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

Quote from: morty on Today at 02:46:55 PMAnd to think .... they claim all this technology makes day to day life easier.
I wish someone would invent something that will sit around all day doing the nothing that I want to do.  This would mean that I could get on and do the stuff that needs to be done.

morty

I always admire you Dex. You're always so busy. At times I'm even envious of your energy levels ...but only briefly.  :grin:

Dextrous63

You're most kind Morty.

Even when I'm not doing anything, I'm planning on the next task to do to justify my existence to Mrs Dex, when she can deign to drag herself out of bed.  😬😬😬

Scrumpy

I too am a 'planner'.. As soon as my head touches the pillow my brain starts planning lunch for the next day..
... and where I might go.. Will I drive.. or walk..!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

morty

I do that ..... only the other way about.
I wake up .. I lie in bed. Think of a list of things I could do.
I pick one.
And even then I sometimes think .. tomorrow will do.

I'm fibbing. I really am.