What annoys you

Started by Mups, September 23, 2026, 10:42:33 AM

« previous - next »

Vlad

Quote from: Raven on Today at 01:08:01 PMPeople who don't arrive when they're supposed to. :wtf:
Being late! Especially for a parade, a sin on par with incest, child abuse and Morris Dancing

I used to stand on the parade ground, shiny boots, big hat, pace stick and standing at ease. Troop would stand opposite, shuffling they knew the shit was about to hit the fan big time...I wait..the shuffling stops...I come to attention...I bring them to attention and I speak..." ladies...gentlemen...you are late...you are in your own time now...I am in no hurry...I have a salad in the fridge at home and my wife is ugly..let's do some drill" 


klondike

Quote from: Raven on Today at 01:08:01 PMPeople who don't arrive when they're supposed to. :wtf:
Royal Mail.
Tracking 10:40 to 14:40 stayed in. Arrived about 15:30. 

If it was Amazon they'd have left it on the step. RM don't do that. I do have a parcel box but it would have been too long for that.

GrannyMac

We had a Royal Mail delivery today. between 10.00-14.00. Came at 13.55! 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖