What annoys you

Started by Mups, September 23, 2026, 10:42:33 AM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Yesterday at 09:53:42 AMHe's been waiting under the station clock every Tuesday at midday, wearing a white carnation and holding a brolley, for seven months.  Mups never turns up though.
Ah,  I didn't know it was him though,  as he didn't have his squeezy mop and bucket with him.  :smiley:

Dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on Yesterday at 12:57:16 PMAh,  I didn't know it was him though,  as he didn't have his squeezy mop and bucket with him.  :smiley:

He had those outside in his horse drawn hearse.  He has a second job.

Mups

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Yesterday at 01:09:10 PMHe had those outside in his horse drawn hearse.  He has a second job.
I will have to look out for him next Tuesday then.   :smiley:

Vlad

Things that surprise me, Saw a BMW driver actually indicating prior to to changing direction...I am still in a state of shock 

Dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on Yesterday at 01:28:28 PMThings that surprise me, Saw a BMW driver actually indicating prior to to changing direction...I am still in a state of shock
Maybe it's accidentally been left on from its last service a few months ago.

morty

You two are a hoot .... never change!  :clap:

Anyway ...I'd better behave and quiten down a bit. I promised myself I'd  blend in unobtrusively.

morty

And now I'm annoying me as I seem to be flooding the place.  [2010]

Scrumpy

QuoteHe had those outside in his horse drawn hearse.  He has a second job.
😂😂😂
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

#38
Quote from: Vlad on Yesterday at 01:28:28 PMThings that surprise me, Saw a BMW driver actually indicating prior to to changing direction...I am still in a state of shock
Nah,  sorry my dear,    but I don't believe that.
As I said recently,   BMW's,  Mercedes,  and black Audi's  are all made without any indicators now.  Yes! smiley 65

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on September 25, 2026, 02:10:42 PMIt's  'a Man thing,'  Scrumpy.  Yes! smiley 15

My new window cleaner said he would come in June . . . .  I'm still waiting! 
Unless of course he meant June 2027?    :rolleyes:
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: You did give him your address.. didn't you !!!!!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 08:44:11 AM:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: You did give him your address.. didn't you !!!!!

Hey,  guess what . . .  I was looking on the internet for any local window cleaners this morning,  and I found the bugger who never showed up.   He had many excellent references from his customers  (not that I normally take much notice of references).

In a moment of madness,  I decided to ring him.
I reminded him of my request back in June and told him I was still waiting.
He was extremely apologetic and charming,   and promised he would be here on Friday p.m.
I said if he didn't show up,   I might have to strangle him.
He laughed, and promised he would be here.
He only lives 5 doors away,  so could be handy if he's ok.  

(Forgot to say,  he is very handsome too).    :grin:

morty

Oh well if he's handsome too you'll be getting the tin out with the posh biccies in won't you.  :smiley:

It's a small world isn't it? He lives 5 doors down?

Mups

#42
Quote from: morty on Today at 05:17:44 PMOh well if he's handsome too you'll be getting the tin out with the posh biccies in won't you.  :smiley:

It's a small world isn't it? He lives 5 doors down?
Probably.    :smiley:

If he doesn't do a good job though,  he'll get a dog biscuit instead.    :grin: