C.O.E.

Started by Cassandra, October 04, 2024, 01:46:21 AM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Another bedazzling idiot, "Dallas' Welham who is the CEO for God's club branch in England, is sponning out £57k + for a Diversity & Inclusion Adviser.

He/She will help in the raising of £100m to "address past wrongs", after its investment fund was found to maybe have had have historic links to slavery.

So Granny has just lost £300 quid to stay alive this winter to one con-man, who gets Ali Baba to cough up his wife's clothing bills of £63k a year.

Meanwhile, in this world of 'woke' she is also expected at the same time to take her bank card to Church Sunday morning to finance another 'Jobsworths' salary and expenses. His/Her and various other pronoun providers (when appointed) are charged to 'raise' £100 million to give to the descendants of slavery ~ long abolished by this country, through the work of William Wilberforce in 1807!

This world is careening into malformed madness faster every day and The Archbishop, who's crazed idiom is now sad to witness needs certifying ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

I can't believe this stuff will continue once Flip Flop has bankrupt the country and Net Zero the entire Western World.

Trouble is it could as all the youngsters are  brainwashed by the various brands of idiots from kindergarten on.

JBR

Yet another example of how the 'do-gooders' try to salve their consciences by giving away, bit by bit, all our assets and resources to anyone and everyone they see as deserving.
I'm afraid that our once-proud country has decided, ever since the late-1990s, that it is time to give up and eventually hand out all we have to those who we see as 'more deserving'.
Times are changing, and I'm afraid that we shall now never again see all the good things we had during my lifetime.  Sadly, things have now gone too far.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on October 04, 2024, 10:55:11 AMYet another example of how the 'do-gooders' try to salve their consciences by giving away, bit by bit, all our assets and resources to anyone and everyone they see as deserving.
I'm afraid that our once-proud country has decided, ever since the late-1990s, that it is time to give up and eventually hand out all we have to those who we see as 'more deserving'.
Times are changing, and I'm afraid that we shall now never again see all the good things we had during my lifetime.  Sadly, things have now gone too far.

Exactly my conclusions, unfortunately our generation seems supportive of the Church as responses to this post would seem to suggest?

Vlad

Supportive of the 'message' but not the religion I suspect, the church pandering to trends again in order to gain another new audience. 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

dextrous63

As a first step towards raising £100m, may I suggest a contribution of £57k by not making the appointment?

Cassandra

Quote from: dextrous63 on October 04, 2024, 04:27:38 PMAs a first step towards raising £100m, may I suggest a contribution of £57k by not making the appointment?

That bit is beyond Canterburial mathematics, also you can justify the position's cost by reflecting the Majesty of it's benefits - a relied upon edict from many years of political failure as a good source to copy.

Ashy

Like Colston: didn't make all his money from slavery and didn't give all his  money to Bristol.

muddy

Quote from: Cassandra on October 04, 2024, 01:46:21 AMAnother bedazzling idiot, "Dallas' Welham who is the CEO for God's club branch in England, is sponning out £57k + for a Diversity & Inclusion Adviser.

He/She will help in the raising of £100m to "address past wrongs", after its investment fund was found to maybe have had have historic links to slavery.

So Granny has just lost £300 quid to stay alive this winter to one con-man, who gets Ali Baba to cough up his wife's clothing bills of £63k a year.

Meanwhile, in this world of 'woke' she is also expected at the same time to take her bank card to Church Sunday morning to finance another 'Jobsworths' salary and expenses. His/Her and various other pronoun providers (when appointed) are charged to 'raise' £100 million to give to the descendants of slavery ~ long abolished by this country, through the work of William Wilberforce in 1807!

This world is careening into malformed madness faster every day and The Archbishop, who's crazed idiom is now sad to witness needs certifying ...
We can't redress past wrongs because they are past .
No one is alive today who was a slave or a slave owner .
This is madness .

JBR

Quote from: muddy on October 08, 2024, 07:59:03 PMWe can't redress past wrongs because they are past .
No one is alive today who was a slave or a slave owner .
This is madness .
You ask that question of most married men! 😮
Numquam credere Gallicum

muddy

Nothing wrong to being a slave to a good woman! 

That why they live longer and are generally happier than single men !