Starmer's New Nick-Name

Started by Diasi, September 19, 2024, 11:57:55 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

The news this morning is full of comments about 2TK and his ridiculously inept activities.  It's one thing after another: hand-outs from rich friends, mistaken release of prisoners, etc, etc...
and sausages of course.
He is the most incompetent PM we have ever had in my memory.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

Him and his bunch were so sanctimonious about Tories having their snouts in the trough it's hardly surprising that their bungs are coming under scrutiny. Boris's wallpaper springs to mind.

Raven

klondike

She can be very unaware of the sort of faces she pulls. I mentioned before the look of complete disdain you can see on her face behind Starmer when he is at the dispatch box.

Cassandra

Quote from: Raven on September 26, 2024, 01:49:13 PMAnyone see the resembalance?

Brilliant, she does get very worked up at times. Saw her the other night on GB news. From my past you recognise the looming 'fracture' point ~ where a witness will literally break down, or render the room with words like 'F ..... scum' accompanied by grisly facial contortions. Such is Angela, I feel. This lot will provide a few messianic moments of raw hatred before they are fumigated- which personally I relish.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

dextrous63

Didn't she call someone scum in the Commons a while ago?

Alex

Rachel Reeves gets on my nerves, she speaks like a constipated Dalek.  I heard her shout 'for God's sake' a couple of times when a heckler at conference dared to object to the winter fuel cuts.

David Lammy frightens me, he was promoted way above his capabilities and is totally out of his depth - as is the whole bloody Government.  That 20 billion black hole will have trebled by the time this lot leave office. :boo:

1955vintage

Her personal photographer is going to earn his money.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

klondike

Ah the huge advantagw of digital. Saves all that waste.

dextrous63

The piccie shown is after being photoshopped to make her look more attractive.  😬😬

Cassandra

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 26, 2024, 06:46:30 PMDidn't she call someone scum in the Commons a while ago?

Yes and at the 2023 Labour Conference annual ball. Trouble is of course she was right, but the language was considered too florid for those right honourables!

dextrous63

Quote from: Cassandra on September 27, 2024, 02:26:45 PMYes and at the 2023 Labour Conference annual ball. Trouble is of course she was right, but the language was considered too florid for those right honourables!
One of my favourite (Bob Monkhouse) jokes is "I'm a hard man to ignore, but well worth the effort".

I think there are a fair few honourable members who are indeed well worth the effort.

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on September 26, 2024, 06:53:08 PMRachel Reeves gets on my nerves, she speaks like a constipated Dalek.  I heard her shout 'for God's sake' a couple of times when a heckler at conference dared to object to the winter fuel cuts.

David Lammy frightens me, he was promoted way above his capabilities and is totally out of his depth - as is the whole bloody Government.  That 20 billion black hole will have trebled by the time this lot leave office. :boo:

Love the comment that she's very difficult to distinguish from Richard 111rd!

She must have modelled her hair on his at least!

:upvote:  :upvote:  :upvote:

klondike

The thing I saw mentioned is that a lot of these Starmer stories have to becoming from somebody in the know in the party. They aren't the sort of thing that could easily be dug up - they come from tip offs.

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on September 27, 2024, 04:11:27 PMThe thing I saw mentioned is that a lot of these Starmer stories have to becoming from somebody in the know in the party. They aren't the sort of thing that could easily be dug up - they come from tip offs.
There is a Dominic Cummings in every party..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..