'Happy Friday'..

Started by Scrumpy, September 13, 2024, 08:09:27 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

'Happy Friday'
I thought I would say this because it is trendy to do so....

Have a good day.. Hope the sun is shining where you are.. Keep warm..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

And a Happy Friday to you too, Scrumpy,  even though it's only 3 degrees here!

Keep your wits about you today,  it's Friday 13th.   :wink:

Scrumpy

Oh! No !!!

I was alright until you said that.. Now I have to watch everything I do..

dextrous63

Luckily, I'm having another oesophagogastroduodenoscopy with dilatation this afternoon.

klondike

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 13, 2024, 08:43:44 AMlucky old you.  :sad:
Just reading up on it to see when to stop drinking anything, and came across this little beauty....

QuoteIn extremely rare cases the procedure can lead to death. Current evidence suggest this may happen in around 1 in every 10,000 examinations.

So, farewell it is then.

Mups

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 13, 2024, 09:00:50 AMJust reading up on it to see when to stop drinking anything, and came across this little beauty....

So, farewell it is then.

10,000th?   

Then don't fret, dear boy.    I heard you were only the 9,999th   person to have this done, so you're safe.  :wink:

klondike

forget any compo too. you'll have to sign a disclaimer.

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on September 13, 2024, 09:04:23 AM10,000th? 

Then don't fret, dear boy.    I heard you were only the 9,999th  person to have this done, so you're safe.  :wink:

I'll only be concerned if any of the attending team is wearing a dog collar and carrying a Bible.

September 13, 2024, 09:10:11 AM
Quote from: klondike on September 13, 2024, 09:06:43 AMforget any compo too. you'll have to sign a disclaimer.
You'd have thought that in this day and age, hospital designers would have included chutes within theatres to send bloodied gowns down one into the laundry room, and the outcome of failed operations down to the morgue, recycling plant or incinerator.

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 13, 2024, 09:00:50 AMJust reading up on it to see when to stop drinking anything, and came across this little beauty....

So, farewell it is then.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  Goodbyeee.. goodbyeee...  :cry:

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 13, 2024, 09:12:18 AM:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:  Goodbyeee.. goodbyeee...  :cry:

🎶wipe the tear baby dear
From your eyeeee🎶

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 13, 2024, 08:25:11 AMLuckily, I'm having another oesophagogastroduodenoscopy with dilatation this afternoon.
Name dropper..
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

dextrous63

Suppose we ought to return to topic...happy Friday 13th to you all.

While I'm on it, Happy Saturday 14th to you all, in case I don't make it 😬😬

klondike

might be a long sloooow exit of course.

dextrous63