How utterly stupid can things get

Started by Mups, September 10, 2024, 09:54:00 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: JBR on September 11, 2024, 12:59:45 PMI really don't see the point!

You women, if you really need to relieve yourselves, could just as easily squat down and let the water flow.
Marge has done this in the past (when need has arisen).

Squatting, to me, seems less obvious than pointing a pink-coloured 'willy' at a tree for all to see!

Ah,  but not quite so easy as you think.  You men don't have to pull your trousers and underwear  down and flash your rump to the world when you need a wee,  do you!

September 11, 2024, 04:51:15 PM
How are you Klondike?   Did you get your hand done?
Will you be able to drive?

Cassandra

Quote from: Mups on September 11, 2024, 04:49:00 PMAh,  but not quite so easy as you think.  You men don't have to pull your trousers and underwear down and flash your rump to the world when you need a wee,  do you!

No but I'll give it a go in the name of diversity  :wink:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: klondike on September 11, 2024, 04:46:28 PMIt all hinges on avoidance of hitting the underwear
My wife, an expert in these matters, suggests pulling the knickers down before 'going'.  A quick and easy activity.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Cassandra

Quote from: JBR on September 11, 2024, 06:50:43 PMMy wife, an expert in these matters, suggests pulling the knickers down before 'going'.  A quick and easy activity.

Like most exhausts 'straight through' expels most cleanly.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Quote from: JBR on September 11, 2024, 06:50:43 PMMy wife, an expert in these matters, suggests pulling the knickers down before 'going'.  A quick and easy activity.
in days of yore my father was an electrician. the small company he worked for were subcontracted to wire up the signs on the new fangled motorway thingy called the M1 which was being constructed. the team were heading along the unused M1 but one of the gallant crew had a gippy tummy. probably before the days when a dodgy chinese could be blamed.

anyway things were apparently getting desperate and they pulled up so the unfortunate could nip into a field and solve the problem. in those days bib-all overalls were the go to outfit for such folk.

into the field, down with the bib-all etc. and an emergency bomb dropping. unfortunately said bib-all was not clear of ground zero as became very very clear when pulled back on.

it isn't enough to ready the weapon - it is essential that the firer makes very sure it is pointing in a safe direction at all times and most certainly before discharging it. basic firearms safety.

left hand on strike in atm so no caps for a couple of days when on lappy. phone and tablet do them automatically but also annoyingly autocorrupt any typo which for tiny keyboards with my sausage fingers are guaranteed.

Mups

Any one with dodgy knees would struggle to squat down in the first place,  let alone get back up again. :hmm:

dextrous63

If I may be so bold as to return to topic, I've asked before somewhere whether this de-genderisation of words means that languages will have to change their ways so that (eg) le and la are no longer used in French, and a and i are no longer to be used at the end of words to denote gender?

If so, it'll make it an awful lot easier to learn a new language.

Come to think of it, removing the words he & she, and replacing with they will also make things easier.  No more il, elle etc.

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Cassandra on September 11, 2024, 07:23:10 PMLike most exhausts 'straight through' expels most cleanly.
Ah, but not necessarily most quickly.  I refer you to the brachistochrone.

Speed is often of the essence 

klondike

Quote from: Mups on September 12, 2024, 08:36:09 AMAny one with dodgy knees would struggle to squat down in the first place,  let alone get back up again. :hmm:

my knees are ok a few minutes after getting up anyway and i can get down of the floor quite easily. can't say the same for getting up. i could probably squat and rise ok but don't haven't desire to check in case i can't.

September 12, 2024, 10:27:50 AM
Quote from: dextrous63 on September 12, 2024, 09:54:04 AMAh, but not necessarily most quickly.  I refer you to the brachistochrone.

if you have that sort of directional control of your bodily expulsions you are indeed a god. did it take much practice?

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 12, 2024, 10:23:52 AMSeptember 12, 2024, 10:27:50 AMif you have that sort of directional control of your bodily expulsions you are indeed a god. did it take much practice?
I developed the bowel sphincter shape from the all too frequent use of the specially made box that my headmaster used to make us lean over whilst he administered the cane.

JBR

Quote from: dextrous63 on September 12, 2024, 09:54:04 AMAh, but not necessarily most quickly.  I refer you to the brachistochrone.

Sorry to be picky, but this curve is fine for a solid round ball.
They should try it with a semi-solid slightly-sticky clump of matter.
In my opinion, a directly vertical drop would prove much more effective.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

I'd prefer you not to mention the word "picky" in this context.😬

klondike

we all know that mathematicians such as your good self work it out with a pencil.... :grin:

muddy

Quote from: JBR on September 11, 2024, 04:22:42 PMThe only dangers I can see is not noticing a patch of nettles!
You beat me to it 😀