Happy Birthday to our Vladkins

Started by Mups, September 04, 2024, 09:01:53 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Quote from: Vlad on September 04, 2024, 08:13:59 PMdaughters dog humped my leg, 

Awww! bless.. He loves you..  He knows you enjoy it..  :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 05, 2024, 09:07:47 AMAwww! bless.. He loves you..  He knows you enjoy it..  :grin: :grin:
He had to bribe the dog with some biscuits to get him to do it.😬😬

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 05, 2024, 06:33:55 AMBelatedly from me too. 🎂  I was in Liverpool yesterday, not on the forum.  ☺️
Thanks GM 🥰
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Mups

Good morning Vlad.

Are you sober yet?   :smiley:

Vlad

I'm good Ty just been playing with my pressies, one being a small case containing a set of Bonsai pruining and training tools which Mrs Vlad bought me so I am a happy bunny.

dextrous63

You really ought to wear a kimono when working on your bonsai.

Vlad

I will consider that mate, I didn't know that you were a fashionista mate but thanks for the advice.

dextrous63

It's a bit like wearing chef's kit (including the funny hat) when doing any cooking.

You gotta look the part to fully immerse yourself into the occasion.

After all, I'm sure you never went into action wearing only your usual attire of speedos and skimpy tee shirt  when you went into battle?

Vlad

I must remember that when I go pruning.
I rarely dressed for battle, Johnny Foreigner never announced himself and often turned up uninvited and shouting things like 'Alan's Snackbar' whilst aggressively shooting in my general direction. 😁

dextrous63

Vlad

GrannyMac

Is Alan's Snackbar part of Alan D Lord's empire? Or is it just a mispronunciation of something deeply mystifying? 😉
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 05, 2024, 04:57:06 PMIs Alan's Snackbar part of Alan D Lord's empire? Or is it just a mispronunciation of something deeply mystifying? 😉
Oh yes deeply mystifying....  'Allah Akbar! God is great, but your average squaddie had absolutely no knowledge of the local language or customs, but a handy phrase if captured was, ' Fekr cardab daat raeh gush divat, loosely translated was, 'I am delighted to accept your kind invitation to lie down on the floor with my arms above my head and my legs apart.'

dextrous63

muddy