Vicious Children

Started by Mups, September 03, 2024, 08:00:51 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

On this evening's news they said a gang of 5 kids,  aged between 12 and 14 yrs old,  have attacked and killed a poor old chap of 80,  while he was in the park walking his dog.

How can 12 year olds even think about doing something like that? 
I really struggle to understand what's in their heads nowadays, and what has caused it.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/dog-walker-80-who-died-9528126

Diasi

Quote from: Mups on September 03, 2024, 08:00:51 PMOn this evening's news they said a gang of 5 kids,  aged between 12 and 14 yrs old,  have attacked and killed a poor old chap of 80,  while he was in the park walking his dog.

How can 12 year olds even think about doing something like that? 
I really struggle to understand what's in their heads nowadays, and what has caused it.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/dog-walker-80-who-died-9528126
Simple, not having 7 shades kicked out of them when they misbehaved.

Anyone who thinks corporal punishment didn't work is a resounding idiot.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Three of them are girls.  Appalling. Poor old chap, no riots as yet, no rumours about the perpetrators.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

The latest news seems to be the police arrested all 5 kids,  but have let 4 of them go again without any further action!!

I would not be very happy about that if it had been my Dad they killed.

Leicestershire Police said on Tuesday a murder investigation had been launched and that a boy and a girl, both 14, and two girls and a boy, all aged 12, had been arrested.
The force later said the 14-year-old boy remains in police custody, while the other four have been released with no further action.

Scrumpy

One can only wonder what their parents think about it all.. 
I am sure that they and their cruel children will all put the blame on the 14 year old who is still being held.. and those that have been released will celebrate that they  'got away with it'..

Had it been any of my children their feet wouldn't  touch the ground..
They would have me and Sam to deal with.. I would hope that none of my children would ever do anything like this.. 
We never really know what our children are up to .. My mate has always said 'My children would never smoke.. drink.. shoplift.. bla bla bla'..  Wouldn't they ?  
Mine did.. and they got caught..  
Kids are crafty little sods.. I know... because I have been one..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 04, 2024, 10:28:14 AMKids are crafty little sods.. I know... because I have been one..
I suppose I was too but much is lost in the depths of time. The bits I recall best are those when I was a little sod.

Those set free can't have had any evidence against them. It's even possible that they weren't even present. Maybe some others will be collared.

Raven

I blame the adults who have the kids then don't do any proper parenting.  :boo:

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Raven on September 04, 2024, 12:10:42 PMI blame the adults who have the kids then don't do any proper parenting.  :boo:
Well said!

Alex

I think these violent video games are part of the problem, along with bad parents.

dextrous63

Who knows?  Trouble is that they are no doubt going to spend the majority of their lives at greater expense to the rest of us.

There are some things which can never be forgiven, nor forgotten. 

muddy

This was horrific the poor old man , he could be any one of us walking our dog or just walking .
We are old and vulnerable .
What sort of devil children are these ? 
They are the children brought up with no guidance , no boundaries and a smart phone for company I agree that these violent videos games have a lot to answer for but more so the parents that allow them to watch such rubbish .
Children especially boys have to be reared carefully and shown what is right and wrong or they will turn feral .
Think Lord of the Flies .

GrannyMac

I agree Mups. Whilst I've always been fairly liberal about people marrying/not marrying, I think the rise of the single parent (usually mum) with children by different fathers who are often absent has contributed to the increase in lawless kids.   The number of school exclusions is rising too.

I have teenage grandkids. I just want them to be safe.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Michael Rolls

I see the 14 year old has been charged with murder.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

This poor man had been picked on before.. Just a harmless old man walking his dog..
It could be anyone of us.. 
They run in packs.. Alone they are nothing.. 
Only one was charged with murder.. The others are to blame too.. They need to be watched.. Unfortunately they won't be.. The leader will be replaced... They are deadly creatures...
The killer will be a hero in their eyes..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 05, 2024, 08:49:28 AMThis poor man had been picked on before.. Just a harmless old man walking his dog..
It could be anyone of us..
They run in packs.. Alone they are nothing..
Only one was charged with murder.. The others are to blame too.. They need to be watched.. Unfortunately they won't be.
. The leader will be replaced... They are deadly creatures...
The killer will be a hero in their eyes..

I agree with that, Scrumpy.