Is it me. !!

Started by Scrumpy, August 18, 2024, 08:58:31 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I feel a bit lost on here now..
Where is the jokes section?
General Discussion has changed and there is very little to look at..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

No it's not just you. The forum seems to be in a bit of a slump the now.

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 18, 2024, 08:58:31 AMWhere is the jokes section?
Sorry. When I made some boards invite only I accidenatally didn't invite anybody to the Jokes section. As for the rest I  don't know.

If you have Politics or Controversial on ignore I moved some of the active threads which contained material that may offend the eyes of our Illustrious Fuehrer, Peace and Blessings upon him, over to those boards.

I think the truth is that since September 4th the general mood of the country has taken a tumble and maybe that has rubbed off.

Raven

Lots of people outside more too, while the weather is warm. Will probably pick up again when Autumn arrives.

muddy

It's not you .
The other place is down too 
Apart from me and some regulars going on about our usual topics! 
And the forum fruitcake posting silly Billy posts .😀

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on August 18, 2024, 09:37:43 AMIf you have Politics or Controversial on ignore I moved some of the active threads which contained material that may offend the eyes of our Illustrious Fuehrer, Peace and Blessings upon him, over to those boards.

I blame Alex.. She will have us all in prison come Christmas...  :grin: :grin: :grin: :nooo:

Peace and Blessings on the Fuehrer.. (Just practicing) 

JBR

Quote from: klondike on August 18, 2024, 09:37:43 AMSorry. When I made some boards invite only I accidenatally didn't invite anybody to the Jokes section. As for the rest I  don't know.

If you have Politics or Controversial on ignore I moved some of the active threads which contained material that may offend the eyes of our Illustrious Fuehrer, Peace and Blessings upon him, over to those boards.

I think the truth is that since September 4th the general mood of the country has taken a tumble and maybe that has rubbed off.
I can well understand that necessity.
We seem to be heading toward 1984.  What on earth induced all those idiots to vote for Labour?  Surely they all know what happened when Bliar was in power.
Numquam credere Gallicum

dextrous63

Am having a senior moment.  What happened on Sept 4th?🤷🏻�♂️🥹

https://www.britannica.com/on-this-day/September-4

klondike

Bugger. Senior moment here I meant July 4th in UK  :cry:

dextrous63

Feels longer ago!!  They've done 6 months damage in 1 and a half.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on August 18, 2024, 09:37:43 AMSorry. When I made some boards invite only I accidenatally didn't invite anybody to the Jokes section. As for the rest I  don't know.

I fully realise why such things have become necessary recently, but isn't it sad that one so-called politician can effectively remove the British people's right of free speech in only a little over a month?

The one thing which I believe he has done to actually help the country is to persuade people not to vote for his party again, at least for another twenty years or more.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 18, 2024, 11:01:59 AMI blame Alex.. She will have us all in prison come Christmas...  :grin: :grin: :grin: :nooo:

Peace and Blessings on the Fuehrer.. (Just practicing)

I'm saying nowt - literally  :grin:

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 18, 2024, 08:58:31 AMI feel a bit lost on here now..
Where is the jokes section?
General Discussion has changed and there is very little to look at..

As we've discussed 'Scrumps' there seems a paucity of posts requiring thoughtful consideration - reflecting in all likelihood doubts for a deeper future. Alternatively matters for shallower thought span may be achieving popularity as we all grow older?
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

Martin.. You always comfort me with your wise words..  I am going to watch everything I say. I promise..x

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 18, 2024, 04:29:29 PMMartin.. You always comfort me with your wise words..  I am going to watch everything I say. I promise..x
I'm going to say nowt!
Numquam credere Gallicum