Donald Trump Shot

Started by Alex, July 13, 2024, 11:52:25 PM

« previous - next »

Ashy

I saw a film once, called "Day of the Jackal" as I recall, where the president moved his head. Different president.

Raven

Day of the Jackel, great film always enjoy it.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on July 15, 2024, 09:32:39 AMI saw in that Twitter item that was linked to above there were a lot putting it down to a publicity stunt thinking he had burst a blood capsule and asking why nobody else was shot. Well turns out they were. I suppose those conspiracy theorists will be claiming those were all faked too.
Talking of which, didn't Twatter recently change its name to 'X'?
I've been wondering why.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

Quote from: Ashy on July 15, 2024, 04:59:38 PMHe shot in the right place but the President moved his head.
Not enough to force a miss though

Ashy

After the shot there was an eary silence.

July 15, 2024, 08:23:04 PM
Quote from: JBR on July 15, 2024, 05:33:54 PMTalking of which, didn't Twatter recently change its name to 'X'?
I've been wondering why.
Now owned by Elon Musk who uses "X" as his brand name. Probably except for everything else he does, e/g/ Tesla Bumper Cars.

JBR

Quote from: Ashy on July 15, 2024, 08:21:11 PMAfter the shot there was an earie silence.

July 15, 2024, 08:23:04 PMNow owned by Elon Musk who uses "X" as his brand name. Probably except for everything else he does, e/g/ Tesla Bumper Cars.
Oh, I had assumed it was because of the not uncommon misspelling of its name!
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

Diasi

:upvote: :grin:
A former US army sniper has backed up my line of thought as he said the shooting "is massive negligence to the point of me speculating on what was intentional & what wasn't".

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6357999137112
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

There are going to be conspiracy theories galore from faked to complicity on this one. The more I read  the more incompetence appears to be there assuming there is no complicity. I have no time for the fake stories as shots were certainly fired in the general direction of Trump and there is even a photo that caught a bullet in flight (immediate cries of photoshop on that one of course and that could well be the case for a number of reasons but if it is I'd go for financial as the most likely).

Here's one that backs the incompetence angle and gives a reason

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/07/15/diversity-hire-secret-service-chief-blamed-for-trump-shooting-security-failings/

JBR

Biden now desperately trying to explain that he didn't mean by saying, "Trump should be in the bullseye", that he should be shot.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

You have to keep an eye on those gems. One I missed.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Vlad

Off topic I know, but rather than start a new Donald thread..

From the BBC

The deputy prime minister has dismissed comments by Donald Trump's running mate for US vice president that UK under Labour might be the first "truly Islamist" country with nuclear weapons.
JD Vance, the Ohio senator chosen as Mr Trump's vice presidential candidate on Monday night, made the comments while at the National Conservatism conference in Washington DC last week.
The 39-year-old said he was "beating up" on the UK, and had discussed with a friend "what is the first truly Islamist country to get a nuclear weapon", then joked "maybe it's Iran, maybe Pakistan kind of counts, and then we sort of decided maybe it's actually the UK since Labour just took over".

"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

Many a true word........
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Perhaps he's poking one at out new foreign sectretary who has declared the future US president to be a racist neo fascist. Plus doubtless other terms of endearment.