Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

My tablet and phone are hacking me off good style lately. I write out a post, read it through and if happy with it I press post. BUT, once it's posted half of my words spelling has been changed.  :wtf: So I gave to go back in and alter them back to what I want. I really wish AI would butt out and leave things be. :angry:

klondike

I get that all the time in WhatsApp - mostly because I usually use that my phone and my sausage fingers don't fit the keyboard. Doesn't happen with browser. Try Googling turning autocorrect off for both your tablet and the browser you use in case it is in the app.

Raven

Ok will do. I much prefer to use the proper computer anyway, it leaves things alone and I get to use a nice full size keyboard.

Scrumpy

People who say ' I won't keep you long'..
You know for sure they will..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: klondike on September 29, 2024, 10:37:24 AMI get that all the time in WhatsApp - mostly because I usually use that my phone and my sausage fingers don't fit the keyboard. Doesn't happen with browser. Try Googling turning autocorrect off for both your tablet and the browser you use in case it is in the app.
Oh, don't mention 'that word' on here.  Two-tier-Kier will send his 'special police' to deal with you.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Scrumpy

People on holiday who tell you how warm and sunny it is...

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 30, 2024, 09:35:29 AMPeople on holiday who tell you how warm and sunny it is...

Or in my case my Aussi sister who loves to send me pics of her and her family around her back garden pool, sweating in the hot sun.  :angry:

GrannyMac

Looks lovely.  My son has a pool, but the weather's been against us this year.  First summer since they moved I've not had a dip in it. 

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 30, 2024, 02:10:40 PMLooks lovely.  My son has a pool, but the weather's been against us this year.  First summer since they moved I've not had a dip in it.

Della's a big a Waterbaby as I am, she swims lengths first thing every morning, even in the rain lol.
She hates gardening so had it all turned into the pool n hot tub.......Sigh.

dextrous63

I think Manchester is doing its best to become a swimming pool!!!

GrannyMac

Quote from: Raven on September 30, 2024, 02:21:20 PMDella's a big a Waterbaby as I am, she swims lengths first thing every morning, even in the rain lol.
She hates gardening so had it all turned into the pool n hot tub.......Sigh.
I don't blame her.  She has the climate for it.  🏊 🏊🏽. And there's lush greenery all round. Are you planning a visit Raven?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Things that pee me off...

Not really concentrating properly, cracking an egg and putting the shell into the bowl for whisking, and the white/yolk into the egg carton.  🤬🤬🤬

Scrumpy

Wasting time looking in a cupboard for something and forgetting what it was..

klondike

Opening the wrong cupboard, staring inside and realising the error and then forgetting what I was looking for.