Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 25, 2024, 01:17:05 PMI am a village girl but I love towns.. and people watching.. I'm not too keen on silence .. far too lonely for me..

I am the opposite to you there, Scrumpy,  I would never want to live in a town.   I am on the outskirts of a small town here,  and that's near enough for me.
I don't like crowds,  or shopping, or traffic noise and smell.

I  moved from a village to a small holding back in the late 70'- 80's,  then later lived on a farm for another 10/11 years,  then back to village life again.   Then had another move to where I am now,  but I miss village life and would go back tomorrow if I could afford it.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Raven on September 25, 2024, 01:54:25 PMI have loved my own company or that of a dog since I was a wee lass. I have always had friends but liked to slip away on my own a lot.....
My walks with Dageus every day we're great for that, loved having the beach to ourselves. I have what I call my musing rock on Strathy Bay, along by the caves, Dageus and I would often sit up on it just watching the waves crash in.  :busted:

Will post some photos later...

Ok it's later. Dageus at my musing rock. I could never swap this for town life, I used to sit here on the rock with Dageus just watching the waves and thinking. I've only been back once since I lost him, just too painful.....so far.

Lovely memories...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ruthio

Lovely photos Raven 👏 👏 

Raven

Cassandra

Quote from: Ruthio on September 26, 2024, 04:32:41 PMLovely photos Raven 👏 👏

Wonderful location and perfect company, I found when my beloved Doberman passed that these quiet friends carry away with them, so many years of our own lives. That was 46 years ago and we once walked miles every day along the Sussex coast at Pevensey Bay. I couldn't return for years it upset me so much. Today I remember all his friends we met along the way and just how naughty he could be, but those tender moments too. Now I can look at the photo's and laugh at what was my new prime leather briefcase - chewed in one corner. I still keep it!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Mups

Quote from: Cassandra on September 26, 2024, 06:27:29 PMWonderful location and perfect company, I found when my beloved Doberman passed that these quiet friends carry away with them, so many years of our own lives. That was 46 years ago and we once walked miles every day along the Sussex coast at Pevensey Bay. I couldn't return for years it upset me so much. Today I remember all his friends we met along the way and just how naughty he could be, but those tender moments too. Now I can look at the photo's and laugh at what was my new prime leather briefcase - chewed in one corner. I still keep it!
Lovely post, Cassandra.    You've got a big heart.  

Scrumpy

Alex

Scrumpy

Shall we get a coach trip up !! .. and surprise him.. He would be so pleased to see us..  :grin:

Alex

You arrange the coach, I'll get the crate of Prosecco lined up  :cool:

Scrumpy

:upvote: :upvote:  I'll organize a six seater.. We don't want the riff raff..

Alex

dextrous63

Alex