Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Quote from: Vlad on September 23, 2024, 05:14:19 PMThe upstairs loo has broken, not flushing, dynorod guy...arrives...opens lid..peers in ...swift inrush of breath...' ohh, it's gonna need a new part Vlad...'
'Ok 'says Vlad, ' let's do it'....
'Ain't got the part, gonna have to order it mate'
'Ok' says Vlad, ' let's do it'
'Gonna be a couple of days though...possible by Friday ...'
Vlad sighs....
So I am now going to have to go downstairs to have a pee in the middle of the night.
Wussie... When we were kids we had to go to an outside loo..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on September 23, 2024, 05:38:25 PMWussie... When we were kids we had to go to an the outside loo..

Vlad's post is in an appropriate thread title though, ey.  :grin:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on September 23, 2024, 05:27:22 PMIs your old china potty broken now, Vlad?  :smiley:

I remember using one of those when I was young, since I was too scared to go down a flight of stairs at my cousin's house in Wales.

klondike

That's what happens when you chuck out all the saucepans as you only do microwave stuff.

Vlad

Quote from: klondike on September 23, 2024, 07:04:02 PMThat's what happens when you chuck out all the saucepans as you only do microwave stuff.
A gerzunder?
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

dextrous63

You lot have lost me now🤷🏻�♂️🥹

klondike

We encrypt our conversations these days and make them appear to be inane ramblings. 

dextrous63

Blunt lawnmower blades and strimmer string that breaks inside its cartridge which then means having to faff about.  Highly irritating.

Alex

Pot holes when it's rained and pot holes when it hasn't rained

dextrous63

Raven

Fooking entitled Motor Home people who park up for the night in the field enterances blocking the gates. :angry:
Time to shred some bread and throw it on top of their van, very early Seagulls will have a lovely time crashing about as they peck loudly, squawk, and eat.  :yay:

JBR

Quote from: Raven on September 24, 2024, 12:23:36 PMFooking entitled Motor Home people who park up for the night in the field enterances blocking the gates. :angry:
Time to shred some bread and throw it on top of their van, very early Seagulls will have a lovely time crashing about as they peck loudly, squawk, and eat.  :yay:
Motor Home people?  Do you mean Pikeys?
Numquam credere Gallicum

Raven

Quote from: JBR on September 24, 2024, 01:11:51 PMMotor Home people?  Do you mean Pikeys?

No, tourists who don't want to pay to use the places provided for them. They park up for free wherever they want, no matter who they inconvenience or upset. Entitled Scunners, they are causing havoc everywhere.

This link to a FB Group will give you an idea of how we all feel and what's going on.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nc500thelandweeps

This is 5 minutes drive from where they parked.
https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-sites/scotland/highlands/dunnet-bay-club-campsite/