Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Alex on September 22, 2024, 09:31:42 AM:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

September 22, 2024, 09:32:10 AM
Use of the word ' gifting'  :rolleyes:
Going by recent news, I'd suggest a better word might be 'avoiding'!
Numquam credere Gallicum

Alex

Will you be ' gifting' this Christmas JB  ? :grin:

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on September 22, 2024, 09:43:09 AMOn words - I have noticed that governments never seem to spend these days they always invest.
"The reality is", usually followed by one interpretation of one way of looking at it.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on September 22, 2024, 11:18:01 AMWill you be ' gifting' this Christmas JB  ? :grin:
That depends upon the recipient.  For some I shall be 'gifting'; for others 'avoiding'!
Numquam credere Gallicum

Vlad

Scrolling down to find you year of birth on an online form takes bloody ages. 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Scrumpy

Quote from: JBR on September 21, 2024, 03:55:46 PMWe must all do our bit for the planet.
I have just unplugged a row of electric cars that no-one seemed to be using.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

On words again - does anyone really 'purchase' stuff?  I buy things.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Vlad

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 22, 2024, 05:47:54 PMOn words again - does anyone really 'purchase' stuff?  I buy things.
Thats because you are a girly....girlies always buy 'stuff' 😁

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on September 22, 2024, 05:47:54 PMOn words again - does anyone really 'purchase' stuff?  I buy things.

No, I buy stuff too GM.     I once worked in a Purchasing Department where the staff who purchased goods were known as the "Buyers"  :grin:

JBR

Oh no!  That's Marge's job.
Numquam credere Gallicum

GrannyMac

Not being able to get back to sleep in the morning really pees me off! Like now.  :boo:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Being woken up by my wife to be told that the cat has brought a mouse into the bedroom.

Raven

The new freeview record box, old one finally died and the new one came today. Suppose to be simple to set up, sheeezzzee it's a nightmare.  [1100]

Vlad

The upstairs loo has broken, not flushing, dynorod guy...arrives...opens lid..peers in ...swift inrush of breath...' ohh, it's gonna need a new part Vlad...'
'Ok 'says Vlad, ' let's do it'....
'Ain't got the part, gonna have to order it mate'
'Ok' says Vlad, ' let's do it' 
'Gonna be a couple of days though...possible by Friday ...'
Vlad sighs....
So I am now going to have to go downstairs to have a pee in the middle of the night.

Mups

Quote from: Vlad on September 23, 2024, 05:14:19 PMThe upstairs loo has broken, not flushing, dynorod guy...arrives...opens lid..peers in ...swift inrush of breath...' ohh, it's gonna need a new part Vlad...'
'Ok 'says Vlad, ' let's do it'....
'Ain't got the part, gonna have to order it mate'
'Ok' says Vlad, ' let's do it'
'Gonna be a couple of days though...possible by Friday ...'
Vlad sighs....
So I am now going to have to go downstairs to have a pee in the middle of the night.
Is your old china potty broken now, Vlad?   :smiley: