Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

How do know they are not just short?  :hmm:    Like me.  I'm only lickel . .  lickel and good, my Mum used to tell me.  :smiley:

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on August 21, 2024, 02:12:47 PMHow do know they are not just short?  :hmm:    Like me.  I'm only lickel . .  lickel and good, my Mum used to tell me.  :smiley:
You sure she said the word "and" between those two words, and not precede them with "You'll only come to" 😬

Scrumpy

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 21, 2024, 01:42:21 PMShort drivers who eyes just appear over the steering wheel..
I guess I worded it wrong..
But I don't know how to re- word it..
There is a little Chinese woman.... ( lovely ) lady she is.. thought I'd better add that..
Her eyes just reach the top of the steering wheel.. She can't see the road clearly.. She is a menace when trying to park her motor..
Why doesn't she use a booster seat.!!
Wish I hadn't started this.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Maybe she's got a Bluetooth connection between her phone and a some dashcams, so she can see what's in front and behind her😬

Scrumpy

Yeah! That must be it.. Sorted.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Beige...and bloody Taupe for crying out loud, they are not colours, they are just words made up by a deranged female Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen type
What is it about the female  bloody coffin dodgers and bloody beige eh? Old people are wearing too much beige. There I've said it now. I may make some enemies with these words but I simply can't bear it any more; the sight of a Saga coach shedding its passengers and they're all wearing beige; beige anoraks, beige overcoats, beige hats, beige trousers; it's obscene. (The very word 'beige' is obscene; being impossible to pronounce except with a mild French accent. I even believe it means "the colour of the liquid that oozes out of the small intestine.") Don't you realise you don't HAVE to wear beige, Red, yellow, blue, green, grey, black and white are available too, you know, dearie! (OK, I'll admit that the occasional racy old woman will sport a daring turquoise 'anorak' ' but other than that it's beige.)
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

Alex

I like beige, particularly teamed with navy  :cool:   Taupe is rather nice too with pink.

Vlad

Quote from: Alex on August 21, 2024, 07:35:45 PMI like beige, particularly teamed with navy  :cool:  Taupe is rather nice too with pink.
Good grief! 😱😱😱😱

dextrous63

Is that one of those colour blindness test cards?  I see the number 43.

Vlad

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 21, 2024, 08:40:50 PMIs that one of those colour blindness test cards?  I see the number 43.
And I wish I hadn't moaned about it now.

Alex

I like Taupe Taupe the best, 7th row down fourth one in.

Vlad

You need medical help mate...😱

dextrous63

Taupe, or not taupe?
That is the question...