Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

Scrumpy

Quote from: dextrous63 on August 16, 2024, 08:45:31 AM😬😬😬

Avoid Anglesey.  Think there's a lot of traffic over the Menai due to roadworks.  Best check though.
Thank you..

My granddaughter fills the kettle to the brim to make herself a cup of tea..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 15, 2024, 11:28:03 AMMy daughter and son-in-law are driving to Wales in September.. In a motorhome..
 Phew!!  I am glad it is Wales and not Scotland they are travelling to..  :grin:

Hate to tell you but it's the same in Wales, and Cornwell and the Lakes ect, all the beauty spots are in an uproar over tourists.
Admittedly it's a minority but they have ruined things for the van owners who do things properly.
You only have to Google to see what I mean.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/llanberis-lagoons-free-all-exposes-29272859

Silver Tabby

This is Nemo, using housekeeping's account.  I object to being referred as a 'furbaby', I am not! And  housekeeping objects to being referred to as my 'mummy', she is not!  That is all - thank you for your time.

Alex

I don't blame Nemo, the word "furbaby" drives me up the wall.   :cool:   

GrannyMac

Far too twee. Cat is fine! 🐈 😻 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Mups

Quote from: Alex on August 20, 2024, 04:25:48 PMI don't blame Nemo, the word "furbaby" drives me up the wall.  :cool: 

Me too.
Same as  'Pet parents.'

klondike

I'd forgotten why I junked Lycamobile. Then when expected texts failed to arrive I remembered why and am having to swap again.

Alex

Drivers who don't think in advance !  :rolleyes:

dextrous63

Drivers who cut corners.  Just lazy, and selfish.

klondike

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on August 21, 2024, 12:10:22 PMOther drivers.
Yep.  If only there was a way of a klaxon being sounded so that everyone got off the roads I intended to drive on, well before the time I arrived.

Scrumpy

Short drivers who eyes just appear over the steering wheel..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Mups

Drivers,  nearly always men,   who refuse to indicate when they are turning.
Every single time I go out this happens.

I hate it when I am sitting waiting to join a roundabout, and the prat coming round on my right turns off at the turning before me,  so I have sat there waiting for him to pass for nothing.

Likewise, when I am behind someone who suddenly turns off without signalling.

Earlier this year I also had another prat open his car door just as I was passing, and bashed the front of my car.   
Not only that, he tried to blame ME.   He said I should have 'guessed' he might open the door!!     I I told him you never, ever, open a car door into oncoming traffic without looking to see if a car is coming first.    
A big black bloke he was,  but when 3 of his mates got out the car and started walking towards me I'm afraid I got scared, and shot off.   B****rds.

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 21, 2024, 01:42:21 PMShort drivers who eyes just appear over the steering wheel..
A certain sort young drivers seems to think it's a good idea to set their seats very low.  Reminds me of..