Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

dextrous63

Quote from: Mups on August 13, 2024, 04:53:07 PM(Yes,  I know they can't really try their pants on in shops).
Now you tell me😬😬

Silver Tabby

Quote from: Mups on August 13, 2024, 04:53:07 PMYep. 

I came across that very thing about a month ago in M&S.  There he was,  sitting there in the opening to the changing rooms for ages.    I bagan to wonder if his missus was even with him!  :grin:

I don't know why the men do it.  You'd think they would rather wander round the departments rather than sit at the bra changing rooms, wouldn't you.

Moobs

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

GrannyMac

Scrumpy

Skinny women who step out of a cubicle in a tight dress that they are trying on just so they can pose in the long mirrors.. They then ask other women, who are usually squashed inside a dress.. 'Does this dress look alright'? 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Entitled Tourists in their massive motor homes. :yell:

Scrumpy

My daughter and son-in-law are driving to Wales in September.. In a motorhome..
 Phew!!  I am glad it is Wales and not Scotland they are travelling to..  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Forgetting stuff.

I remembered that my toothbrush need charging. Quite why I remembered that I have no clue.
I couldn't remember putting it on charge.
I went upstairs to put it on charge.
It is charging already.

This was entirely predictable. 

Mups

When I am tired and ready for bed,  going into my bedroom to find I stripped the sheets for washing that morning -  and forgot to put the clean ones on.    
I'm always doing that.    Grrr . . .

klondike

Two ways round that. Put fresh ones on before you take the washing down. Or make the bed as soon as the stuff you took off is dry.

Something I decided on the first time I went up to an unmade bed.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on August 15, 2024, 10:43:31 PMTwo ways round that. Put fresh ones on before you take the washing down. Or make the bed as soon as the stuff you took off is dry.

Something I decided on the first time I went up to an unmade bed.

Ah,  sounds like you are more organised than me.  :smiley:

Trouble with me is,  I start something then get sidetracked,  then forget what I was doing in the first place!

klondike

GrannyMac

dextrous63

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 15, 2024, 11:28:03 AMMy daughter and son-in-law are driving to Wales in September.. In a motorhome..
 Phew!!  I am glad it is Wales and not Scotland they are travelling to..  :grin:
😬😬😬

Avoid Anglesey.  Think there's a lot of traffic over the Menai due to roadworks.  Best check though.