Things that pee you off..

Started by Scrumpy, June 18, 2024, 01:14:32 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on July 29, 2024, 09:25:29 PMAnd don't forget, if, as a pedestrian, you shout at cyclist & they swerve off the pavement & under a vehicle, you'll be charged with an offence.
Indeed.  Some people seem always to be above the law, and I'm not thinking only of cyclists.
Numquam credere Gallicum

Silver Tabby

Scrumpy

People who correct your spelling etc; when you put a post or reply up..
How pompous is that.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Great when there is a typo in their criticism though  :grin:

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on July 30, 2024, 09:56:21 AMGreat when there is a typo in their criticism though  :grin:
Dont bee riddiculowse.

Scrumpy

I would have loved that... I did look closely..  :grin:

I did tell her that she was rude to correct others..
I didn't mention that she was pompous because I wasn't sure of the correct spelling at the time.. 

July 30, 2024, 10:03:04 AM
:grin: :grin: :grin:

klondike

Raven

My Tablet altering what I write as soon as I post it, I know what I want to write and it needs to BUTT OUT. :yell:

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 30, 2024, 09:53:10 AMPeople who correct your spelling etc; when you put a post or reply up..
How pompous is that.. !!

It's an illness, a bit like OCD   :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 30, 2024, 09:53:10 AMPeople who correct your spelling etc; when you put a post or reply up..
How pompous is that.. !!

Cheer up, petal. 

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on July 30, 2024, 05:05:23 PMCheer up, petal. 

:grin: :grin: I know it's not a big thing.. 
 But she corrected Maddie Malone .. and Maddie apologised.!!
She even said that new members would be put off by bad grammar/spelling.. 
I told her.. I did.. :nooo: Got that off my chest..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 30, 2024, 06:04:06 PMShe even said that new members would be put off by bad grammar/spelling.. 
More likely to be put off by a spelling Nazi IMO

dextrous63

Ruthio

How pompous is that.. !!

Quote from: Scrumpy on 30/07/2024, 09:58:53I would have loved that... I did look closely..  I did tell her that she was rude to correct others.. I didn't mention that she was pompous because I wasn't sure of the correct spelling at the time..  July 30, 2024, 10:03:04 AM 

God you do go on and on Scrumpy!
For once and for all I was referring to THREAD TITLES!!

dextrous63

Quote from: Ruthio on July 30, 2024, 06:56:47 PMQuote from: Scrumpy on 30/07/2024, 09:58:53I would have loved that... I did look closely..  I did tell her that she was rude to correct others.. I didn't mention that she was pompous because I wasn't sure of the correct spelling at the time..  July 30, 2024, 10:03:04 AM 

God you do go on and on Scrumpy!
For once and for all I was referring to THREAD TITLES!!
Fred's titties?  Wot's wrong with them?