The Jockeys Nostril

Started by Vlad, June 09, 2024, 11:26:43 AM

« previous - next »

Dextrous63

Maybe he got the recipe from cat-a-wring school?

There's paws for thought.  😬

morty

There's a definite 'ordure de socks' in here .  :shh: 

Vlad

Quote from: Dextrous63 on Today at 04:50:01 PMMaybe he got the recipe from cat-a-wring school?

There's paws for thought.  😬
Oh gawd!!!!!!!

Dextrous63

Quote from: Vlad on Today at 06:03:40 PMOh gawd!!!!!!!
I've got another 8 cat tales to tell.

morty

For a minute there I thought you'd gone all nautical again with the cat of 9 tails....

Dextrous63

Quote from: morty on Today at 07:34:08 PMFor a minute there I thought you'd gone all nautical again with the cat of 9 tails....
I read 4 books, but then the next ones would require me to pay for them.  Fat chance of that.

Mups

#726
If this bar is going to reopen for Christmas,  I presume they have let the landlord out again now?    :grin: