A Ripping Yarn.

Started by Vlad, May 29, 2024, 04:06:57 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I thought we were going to have the low down on a pixx up  ? :cool:

Vlad

Thank you fans....🥰🥰
Advance warning
The Awards for Doing Bugger All in this Saga will be held in the Function Room of The Jockeys Nostril Gastro Pub after filming
All are invited ( no bloody dogs)
There wil be a Free Bar, entertainment  snacks and glitter.
The nominations for 
Best Male Actor
Best Female Actor
Best Buxom Wench
Best Chariot Driver
Best Johnny Foreigner 
Best Dog Handler
Have been submitted, winners in each category will be required to do a SMALL  thank you speech 
No bloody Gywneth Paltroy Stuff .
Thank you. 

June 03, 2024, 04:51:00 PM
Quote from: Alex on June 03, 2024, 04:40:10 PMI thought we were going to have the low down on a pixx up  ? :cool:
It's coming....
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

Quote from: Vlad on June 03, 2024, 04:50:24 PMIt's coming....
As do all good things (e.g. Christmas), bloody awful things (e.g. monster asteroid strike) and even worse things (e.g. 5 years of Starmer).

Scrumpy

Quote from: Vlad on June 03, 2024, 04:50:24 PMThank you fans....🥰🥰
Advance warning
The Awards for Doing Bugger All in this Saga will be held in the Function Room of The Jockeys Nostril Gastro Pub after filming
There wil be a Free Bar, entertainment  snacks and glitter.
The nominations for
Best Male Actor
Best Female Actor
Best Buxom Wench
Best Chariot Driver
Best Johnny Foreigner
Best Dog Handler
Have been submitted, winners in each category will be required to do a SMALL  thank you speech
Thank you.

June 03, 2024, 04:51:00 PMIt's coming....
I'm all scrubbed up ready....Clean underwear..All hairs 
plucked..   Lippy in hand...  :yahoo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Vlad

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 03, 2024, 05:46:36 PMI'm all scrubbed up ready....Clean underwear..All hairs
plucked..  Lippy in hand...  :yahoo:
you mad bugger 😂😂😂

JBR

Quote from: Vlad on June 03, 2024, 04:50:24 PMThank you fans....🥰🥰
Advance warning
There wil be a Free Bar, entertainment  snacks and glitter.
The nominations for
Best Male Actor
Best Female Actor
Best Buxom Wench
Best Chariot Driver
Best Johnny Foreigner
Best Dog Handler
Have been submitted, winners in each category will be required to do a SMALL  thank you speech
Thank you.

Wot?  No best dog?  😢
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

There's only one dog....

And they are no good at public speaking either.
Not to mention the inevitable embarrassing bum sniffing, lipstick licking, leg humping etc. etc.

Vlad

Quote from: JBR on June 03, 2024, 07:43:09 PMWot?  No best dog? :cry:
Best dog and handler?

June 03, 2024, 08:59:26 PM
Quote from: klondike on June 03, 2024, 08:17:02 PMThere's only one dog....

And they are no good at public speaking either.
Not to mention the inevitable embarrassing bum sniffing, lipstick licking, leg humping etc. etc.
Ahh dyslexia 

Vlad

Scene 4 Biggles and chums go clubbin' (also in surround sound and Dolby Stereo)

After a short rest, the important business of training in the air can begin Biggles, Alex  and JBR  each lead a flight of rookie hero(in)es in a series of mock dog (bitch)-fights. Every pilot is made to practice standard manoeuvres - Immelman turns, attacking out of the sun, and coming in on a wing and a prayer.

There are no casualties and not a single example of incorrect Approved Pilot Talk, thanks to the Old Team's abilities to lead their flights into battle and to shepherd stragglers simultaneously. Air Commodore 'Quaffer' Duffer will call this 'an absolutely wizard show', when he learns about it later from WingCo Granny 'Shortfall' Mac

The Squadron stands down for the night. Busy fitters led by LAC Phil race against the clock until dawn to make sure that each aeroplane is in tip - top mechanical order and customised to its pilot's requirements. Armourers load up machine - guns and cannons, while the flyers relax in the Jockeys Nostril Everyone knows that tomorrow will bring the Big Push.*

* Although in most respects it's a superb machine, the Fiat 500 GTI engine is notoriously difficult to start on cold mornings.

Biggles and his two friends do what they always do on such occasions. They go clubbin' They drink a lot of Watneys Red Barrel and listen to the girls singing round Vlad the landlords piano in the function room of the The Jockey's Nostrils.**

Biggles  writes up his war journal, Alex swaps dirty jokes with Vlad the strikingly handsome Landlord Who Has a Seriously Soft Spot (it's a medical problem) for her, the ever so buxom (courtesy of Amazon Prime)  bar wench Scrumpy ( and part time German Pilot known as the Red Baron) , and JBR  does a bit of knitting. He's  thinking, 'Knit One, Purl Two, Knit Three Tog' over and over again until he's  relaxed and alert at the same time.

** The girls are singing, ' Is this the way to Amirrillo?' and in return Scrumpy  sings....a rude rugby song called 'It was on the good ship Venus' (the last remaining ship in the Navy) by God you should have seen us, the figurehead was a nude in bed and the mast was the Captains......( I am sure you all know the remaining  86 verses.  Any of the Girls under eighteen are drinking war-time lemonade substitute, which is made from seaweed by local chemical firm, Sunrise Sludges PLC. A subsidiary of Vlad Enterprise 
Meanwhile behind the bar Scrumpy aka The Red Baron the so buxom and very attractive bar wench has thrown Vlad  the strikingly handsome landord to the floor and proceeds to tear his clothes off.....but enough of this frivolity.. back to the story...

End of scene 4 Now available on Netflix

In scene 5 The Big Push

Ruthio

Mad fool!! 🤣🤣🤣

Vlad

Quote from: Ruthio on June 04, 2024, 10:25:37 AMMad fool!! 🤣🤣🤣
Hello? Are you free ? I am looking for a cheap compère for the Vlad Awards Ceremony...mmm?

JBR

Vlad certainly has a vivid imagination.  Er, not about you Ruth.
Numquam credere Gallicum

klondike

Bank holidays can play havoc with the delivery of peoples prescriptions  :grin:

1955vintage

I think this is Biggles plus 1.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Scrumpy

Quote from: Vlad on June 04, 2024, 09:21:48 AMMeanwhile behind the bar Scrumpy aka The Red Baron the so buxom and very attractive bar wench has thrown Vlad  the strikingly handsome landord to the floor and proceeds to tear his clothes off.....but enough of this frivolity.. back to the story...

End of scene 4 Now available on Netflix

Was it good for you..?     Are we on Netflix ?   :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..