Climate : The Movie

Started by klondike, March 29, 2024, 08:45:51 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Just how scientific is the clime emergency narrative?

This is long.

Alex

klondike

I've not watched it yet. Might be tosh.

Silver Tabby

That looks seriously weird!

Alex

Quote from: klondike on March 29, 2024, 11:59:06 AMI've not watched it yet. Might be tosh.

Neither have I, an hour and 20 minutes put me off  :grin:

klondike

I'm watching it on TV. It is making an excellent job of debunking the climate change hysteria which is costing us so much money.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on March 29, 2024, 01:15:09 PMNeither have I, an hour and 20 minutes put me off  :grin:
The first few minutes will give you a good grasp of what it's about when climate scientist says something about it being it's all he's done & his job depends on it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Just wondering....

Why is a week or so of cold and crap just the weather but a week of heatwave global warming?

Michael Rolls

because it suits the weather Nazis
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

It's cold today, especially for June.  Consequently, I suggest that we have now come to the end of 'global warming' and we are now beginning to head back to the next Ice Age.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Raven

Quote from: klondike on June 14, 2024, 01:49:37 PMJust wondering....

Why is a week or so of cold and crap just the weather but a week of heatwave global warming?

Where there's money to be made, lies are always told.

Ruthio

Quote from: JBR on June 14, 2024, 06:20:34 PMIt's cold today, especially for June.  Consequently, I suggest that we have now come to the end of 'global warming' and we are now beginning to head back to the next Ice Age.
That makes perfect sense to me!
I've just put the heating on and donned my cosy cardigan brrrrrrrrr! 🧊 

ansu

In my opinion "climate change" means that the weather is no longer as stable as it used to be. 
When I was a child we had lots of snow in winter - now we have little snow or no snow at all. 
Lately we have extreme hot summers  - extreme heat not only for one or two days, but for weeks. When I was a child we had hot days, too, but after the next thunderstorm the temperature was normal again. 
This year we had floodings in our region - the last time I can remember that we had flooding was in 1956 when our teacher had to leave the class because there was water in his cellar. 

JBR

Of course, I accept the suggestions of climate change taking place.  The evidence is there.
On the other hand, I believe that the compulsory changes being imposed by our idiot leaders are nonsensical.  They might as well try to stop the Earth from rotating.
All the impositions on us will make not a ha'p'orth of difference other than to cause us unnecessary difficulties.

And no, I steadfastly refuse to buy an EV!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire