Only Connect

Started by Silver Tabby, February 06, 2024, 07:09:42 AM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Connections
Puzzle #1214
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Connections
Puzzle #1214
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

GrannyMac

Connections
Puzzle #1215
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Connections
Puzzle #1215
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟦🟪🟪
🟪🟪🟦🟪
🟪🟦🟪🟦
🟪🟦🟦🟦

usual failing random guessing

GrannyMac

Connections
Puzzle #1216
🟪🟩🟨🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Red herring again! Then I took my time.  
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Connections
Puzzle #1216
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟪🟦🟦
🟦🟦🟪🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪


I'm not good with foreign languages. I need to learn American.

klondike

Connections
Puzzle #1217
🟨🟩🟨🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟦
🟨🟩🟩🟦
🟦🟦🟨🟦

GrannyMac

I've been on this for ages today, finally figured some of it out!

Connections
Puzzle #1217
🟩🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟦🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖